Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
Down the end of the article, he admits to faking an injury so he didn't have to play for Casey reserves team, what an absolute flog

How have I never seen this story? Funniest shit I've ever read.

Hawks nearly get conned into taking him, Cats had nothing to gain so held him to his contract and he was so bitter about it he didn't even try at the next club that took a punt on him. Not only that, he rated himself as highly as a Norm Smith medalist who just got dealt a shit hand. What about the bit where he met up with Chris Scott to tick off the trade, got knocked back and Scott still asked him for a lift home the nerve! 😂

Nothing funnier than a confident idiot.

Would anyone take Tom Lynch from Richmond on say a 2 year deal?

Absolutely. He’s only 30yo.

If he can pass a thorough medical I’d be more than happy to give him Grundy’s money for two years.

Hell I’d even sweeten with a trigger for a third if he plays 18+ games in year two.

Is there any world he leaves Richmond for Melbourne
Guy can't be arsed hanging around rebuilding or mini rebuilding clubs?

But no i don't see him leaving either. While i'm sure he'd be a great mentor i also don't think we need another aging key forward on our list. Find someone in their prime or about to hit it

Guy can't be arsed hanging around rebuilding or mini rebuilding clubs?

But no i don't see him leaving either. While i'm sure he'd be a great mentor i also don't think we need another aging key forward on our list. Find someone in their prime or about to hit it

Would fill the gap between now a Jefferson being ready. Perfect fit for us I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our actual first rounder not the Freo pick

Fair enough. I don't mind paying 'overs' when it can lead to immediate success, but that's still too much overs given the context IMO. Would mayyyyyyyyybe consider pick 24 or whatever we get for Grundy, but that would be the highest price for mine.

Fair enough. I don't mind paying 'overs' when it can lead to immediate success, but that's still too much overs given the context IMO. Would mayyyyyyyyybe consider pick 24 or whatever we get for Grundy, but that would be the highest price for mine.

I’d still rather try and get the suns pick with it, but if we can’t trade up using it I’d happily send it for Lynch.

I’d still rather try and get the suns pick with it, but if we can’t trade up using it I’d happily send it for Lynch.

We paid (what would work out VERY roughly to be) pick 38 for Ben Brown, I reckon Lynch is worth more, but not THAT much more to be the difference between pick 38 and pick 15-18. Pick 24-30 about right for mine. Not that I think this is any chance of actually happening.

I'd give up a future second also if required.

Assuming he passes a medical and he doesn't need surgery like when we got Ben Brown.

Pick 15 which effectively gets pushed out to pick 18 with concession picks would be worth it for 2-3 years of Tom Lynch in our premiership window.

Yes you’d prefer to pay pick 24 - 30 but if 15 gets the deal done so be it. Go have a look at picks 15-20 in the last five drafts. It’s very hit and miss. About 50% chance of landing a decent first 22 player. 50% are more or less busts.

Tracc, Clarry, Jack, Max, Maysie, Gus, Fritta & Lever. This is a once in a generation group with 3-4 years maximum of prime footy left.

Lynch could be the missing link to 1-2 more 🏆🏆

We’ll also be adding a likely gun in pick 5 to the group. Let’s go all in 🫱💰💰💰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back