Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
it's not just 3 to 1. it's Jackson for Reid. Jackson made the AA squad this year. Reid hasn't played a game yet.
Jackson once never played a game either.

Christ, it's a 50-minute flight.

If it was so miserable, why would you sign through to 2025?

Don't mean to be so negative (will drink bleach later) but maybe he thinks the club is a dumpster fire currently and wants out, would be understandable...

Don't mean to so negative (will drink bleach later) but maybe he thinks the club is a dumpster fire currently and wants out, would be understandable...
You know what, fair enough.

Even more fair that he wants to go to a club with a renowned culture, such as Adelaide.

Can't imagine anything less sympathetic than an AFL player during his two months of leave playing golf on a glorious Tuesday afternoon, complaining about how tough it is that he has two more years on his contract in another state.

Actually respect Pettys honesty.

He clearly wants to go home. I understand he has a contract but why the club wouldn't respect his wishes when he clearly doesn't want to be there I have no idea.. no point having blokes in your team if their heart isn't there.

Cash in now while Adelaide have the draft capital.

Can't imagine anything less sympathetic than an AFL player during his two months of leave playing golf on a glorious Tuesday afternoon, complaining about how tough it is that he has two more years on his contract in another state.
Maybe he wants to be further away from Ryan Bastinac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually respect Pettys honesty.

He clearly wants to go home. I understand he has a contract but why the club wouldn't respect his wishes when he clearly doesn't want to be there I have no idea.. no point having blokes in your team if their heart isn't there.

Cash in now while Adelaide have the draft capital.
Sure. Trade him once they actually offer said draft capital.

After seeing that if we get any offer which closely resembles 2 first rounders we should take it and run.

That bloke ain’t dominating FF for us next year in our flag hunt.

Pickup Gunston as coverage.

You know what, fair enough.

Even more fair that he wants to go to a club with a renowned culture, such as Adelaide.

Just putting it out there. I'm not comparing the two.

Would you be surprised if some players are pissed right now and want out? I wouldn't.

I'm sure the contract he was offered had something to do with it, but if he was happy he would have just negotiated a new deal with us when we asked his manager last week.

Would you be surprised if some players are pissed right now and want out? I wouldn't.

I'm sure the contract he was offered had something to do with it, but if he was happy he would have just negotiated a new deal with us when we asked him manager last week.
Oh, I was having a laugh about it – wasn't meant to be a dig.

I wouldn't be overly surprised either

Sorry mate, confused with this comment as it didn't make sense.

Are you saying we should only trade him if Adelaide are willing to trade pick 10 and 14 for Petty?

If so then yes I'd happily do the deal.
I'm saying so far Adelaide's only offer was crap. They want their man but didn't want to pay more than 14 for him.

Pickup Gunston as coverage.

You clearly didn't watch Brisbane last year..you rage about Brown and TMac being on our list and you want another Brown and TMac.

I'm sure the contract he was offered had something to do with it, but if he was happy he would have just negotiated a new deal with us when we asked his manager last week.
Olivers so bored by the gameplan he started taking drugs just so he could feel something

Yeah right gotcha now.

Yeah true. If they're offering only pick 14 then Yeah you probably don't do the deal. Adding 10 would be the clincher for me.
They could have easily offered next year's first with their initial offer as they have a F/S pick anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back