Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:

Twomeys got Curtin sliding to us at 6 and a watch on us pulling a 'Harley Heist'

* if it pans out like that id be fuming as a Dogs fan, to give all those picks and end up with Sanders.

Will melt if we give up Curtin and two more firsts for Reid.

Twomeys got Curtin sliding to us at 6 and a watch on us pulling a 'Harley Heist'

* if it pans out like that id be fuming as a Dogs fan, to give all those picks and end up with Sanders.

I flat out refuse to get my hopes up on Curtain.

Yeah for me it comes down to.
  • How sure are we that Curtin will be there at 6?
  • Are we genuinely keen on a player at 11 or will we be taking one for the sake of it like Jefferson.
West Coast would have to be certain to do the deal. I think we moved up to 11 because there was a big difference between that pick and 14

Id much rather Curtain and 11 than Reid and potentially giving away more.

Very interesting situation, I think West Coast only trade Reid if they are getting Curtain. Surely they take 2 and something else from North to be sure.

West Coast deciding to keep Reid is our only chance at either I feel.

Continue to maintain that WC would be silly not to trade 1 for North's 2 and another good first rounder. And North with all their picks would be silly not to do that deal to get Reid.

Just can't see how we can convince West Coast to give us pick 1 and drop to pick 6 without paying enormous overs with the other picks we give them.

If we get at 6 Curtain ill flood my bedroom and proclaim with my arms in the air that everything is coming up A11.
You may even start to spell his name correctly!

You may even start to spell his name correctly!

Cheers for someone finally telling me, I've been doing it for months, can't even blame the autocorrect on my phone, it's been all me

Cheers for someone finally telling me, I've been doing it for months, can't even blame the autocorrect on my phone, it's been all me
In fairness it's Curtin's parent's fault for mispelling his name on his birth certificate.

Do North still have end of 1st round priority pick for next year or have they traded it? Could see us offering 6, 11 & our F1 for pick 1 and their 2024 end of 1st priority pick which I could probably live with.
They had 2 and have traded both.

Can't wait to see your reaction when Curtin is on the board at our pick but Tim Lamb gets confused about his name and we end up drafting some 161cm inside midfielder called Daniel Venetian-Blind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, he's basically undraftable now I think about it. Learn to english.
I can already see the headline from the MFC for his debut game: Curt-IN :sick:

But I'll take it if we get him.

Look forward to getting two first-rounders from Freo for him in two years, then watching his career go to shit

What would each team be offering WC for pick 1? North 2 and 15 for 1 versus us offering 6, 11 and our future first? Or would North potentially be giving away 2, 15 and one of their other late firsts this year. If they are only offering 2 and 15 we could be in the conversation.

Note: I am not saying we should or shouldn't do it, I genuinely have no idea what I want at this stage. Think I am leaning towards just keep the picks and take them to the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back