Winfield, Antoine
Davis, Gabriel
Queen, Patrick
Tagovailoa, Tua

Vets

Barkley, Saquon NYG RB - 3 years
Chubb, Nick CLE RB - 2 years
Leonard, Shaquille IND LB - 2 years

sorry all. I'll do mine by end of the day.

literally have not even looked at any NFL news since the superbowl. I'm sure some fun stuff has happened.

Just hope none of my players are in prison.

Rookies all 2 years

Evans, Akayleb MIN CB
Houston, James DET LB
Dicker, Cameron LAC PK
Taylor, Alontae NOS CB
Jones, Jack NEP CB
Mathis, Damarri DEN CB
Purdy, Brock SFO QB
Shaheed, Rashid NOS WR
Jones, Marcus NEP CB

Vet resigns all 3 years

Allen, Josh BUF QB
Hobbs, Nate LVR CB
Tranquill, Drue LAC LB

Franchise tag
Grover Stewart IND DT 1st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those old school players who haven't visited the site recently, can I suggest you set some time aside to go log on and have a browse soon.
The MFL crew seem to have made some changes to both how the various menus display, and also what options are available in each menu (eg you can now nominate draft preferences by position by round - I assume as an extra feature instead of having to specifically nominate each individual player to draft in each round).

GG.exe is any of this in the commish powers controls or is it all determined by the site overlords?
Nice to finally see a few changes after so many years of same same, but would be good to know what they all are instead of having to stumble around and find them as you go.

Also, old school players...

Baby Boomers Day GIF

For those old school players who haven't visited the site recently, can I suggest you set some time aside to go log on and have a browse soon.
The MFL crew seem to have made some changes to both how the various menus display, and also what options are available in each menu (eg you can now nominate draft preferences by position by round - I assume as an extra feature instead of having to specifically nominate each individual player to draft in each round).

GG.exe is any of this in the commish powers controls or is it all determined by the site overlords?
Nice to finally see a few changes after so many years of same same, but would be good to know what they all are instead of having to stumble around and find them as you go.

Also, old school players...

Baby Boomers Day GIF
MFL finally updated their site after 20 years is all. If a commish knows how to manually code, you can tailor the site how you like. But i dont know code. You can make it look like anything, have seen some custom ones they look amazing

Sunday day is the deadline for re-signings. I need some hours in the day to finalize all the new contracts, release players, and set up the auction to begin May 1st.

So if i dont get reaponses from Dagless and Dixie, I'm gonna have to choose them myself, which is not ideal, but has to be done.

I'll re-sign all your rookies for 2 years, better than trying to decide, but have to decide the 3 vets and 1 tag myself.

If i have to do this, making changes due to late submissions would not be good given auction will have started

Franchise Tag Chris Jones - first round

Rookie extensions:

CJ Henderson - 2 years
Mykal Walker - 2 years

Veteran extensions

Davante Adams - 2 years
DeAndre Hopkins - 2 years
Josey Jewell - 2 years

Last edited:
Yes, whenever the USA ET of May 1st begins, is when it opens.

You would click on the menu DRAFT/AUCTION, scroll to AUCTION BID, and click that.

You will enter the page for the auction module.

Left secrion of page shows how much cap space money you have available to use for bids. Center section is where you searxh/select players. The right section is where you select how much money you are bidding and to confirm bid.

The very top of page shows all the franchise tagged players who are in the auction pool. DO NOT bid on your own tagged player, and only bid on someone elses tagged player if you have the draft pick to give up for that player.

Everyone else is fair gane, you have to actively bid on to try to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2023 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back