Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow...you could almost say you became unHinged...

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Rate that backline! Cuts out all the mid price trash

Yeah definitely balances the whole side a lot more. Happy to take a hit in the mids, to not be stuck with a bunch of crap down back, haha. I reckon Dawson and Cumming will both be Top 6-Top 8 this year, so saves me 4 trades right off the bat. Was never convinced on Tom Green given his tendency to be very Matt Crouch handball happy, and am hoping that Callaghan and T. McLean can be half-decent.

Also allows me to have all the rooks I wanted, without needing to play too many questionable ones on field. Bit of cash left over is nice too :)

I've currently used all my cash and played around with basically making my Round 1 move, and bringing in Cumming for Yeo and Bowes for L. Jones, and booting Callaghan to move W. Phillips on field.

Glad I kept that cash aside as I at least have SOME options now.

Gives me this with 1K remaining:

DEF: Doch, Cumming, N. Daicos, Bowes, Ginbey, Wilmot (Cowan, Chesser)

MID: Laird, Dunks, Macrae, T. Green, Worpel, Ashcroft, C. Mackenzie, W. Phillips (O. Hollands, Davey Jnr.)

RUC: R. Marshall, S. Darcy (Still no idea)

FWD: Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Bruhn, T. McLean, Sheezel (Pedlar, F. Greene)

UTL: (N. Long)

Who knows what it'll be by Friday night though, and if any of it will work out :tearsofjoy:
nice team mate. I reckon people are sleeping on Mclean. Sure he didn't play that well in the practice game but he still had about a 40 point 2nd half.

nice team mate. I reckon people are sleeping on Mclean. Sure he didn't play that well in the practice game but he still had about a 40 point 2nd half.

Cheers :)

Yeah, I agree. He had a ton in the finals last year, and has always been a decent scorer - so not much risk for 400K. Unfortunately had to get rid of Bowes (due to being announced as not playing) and get Dawson in at the expense of Tom Green, but team feels more balanced as a whole now anyway.

View attachment 1625288
Edit 9/3 @ 11.31pm Vic Time - fixed Avg formula error....:oops:

It's probably best to update it Wednesday 15th as the last time being before teams drop - then again after the last game goes into lockout on the 19th for the secondary column. That way we'll see a comparison between what we thought/hoped and what actually went down!
OK - probably missed the 1st game team drop - BUT - given the possible carnage so far, it might be more interesting to see where your team finishes from just a week ago TO just before Lockout lifts at the end of the round.

So: #Milo Cyrus
#tigs2010
#Gunf
#Shadow89
#PAFC27
#FlowersByIrene
#Corby_4
#Barrybran
#4tune8
#FUS_RO_DAH
#Chris99
#Andrewy
#RowellAnderson12
#Sixpence
#Wobbly Punt
#SM
#Frederico_WA
#Membling
#Mezzoculo
#happy_eagle
#Corkintheocean
#Maurice Mitchell
#blackdiamond

Please send your flnal team in the price breakdown above, between last game lockout and lockout lifting - and I will update the table and we will see how much we had to change given the potential selection carnage.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK - probably missed the 1st game team drop - BUT - given the possible carnage so far, it might be more interesting to see where your team finishes from just a week ago TO before Lockout lifts at the end of the round.

#tigs2010
#Gunf
#Shadow89
#PAFC27
#FlowersByIrene
#Corby_4
#Barrybran
#4tune8
#FUS_RO_DAH
#Chris99
#Andrewy
#RowellAnderson12
#Sixpence
#Wobbly Punt
#SM
#Frederico_WA
#Membling
#Mezzoculo
#happy_eagle
#Corkintheocean
#Maurice Mitchell
#blackdiamond

Please send your flnal team in the price breakdown above, between last game lockout and lockout lifting - and I will update the table and we will see how much we had to change given the potential selection carnage.
Shiba Inu Ok GIF by WoofWaggers

OK - probably missed the 1st game team drop - BUT - given the possible carnage so far, it might be more interesting to see where your team finishes from just a week ago TO before Lockout lifts at the end of the round.

#tigs2010
#Gunf
#Shadow89
#PAFC27
#FlowersByIrene
#Corby_4
#Barrybran
#4tune8
#FUS_RO_DAH
#Chris99
#Andrewy
#RowellAnderson12
#Sixpence
#Wobbly Punt
#SM
#Frederico_WA
#Membling
#Mezzoculo
#happy_eagle
#Corkintheocean
#Maurice Mitchell
#blackdiamond

901k+ - 3
800-900k - 4
700-800k - 4
600-700k - 1
500-600k - 2
400-500k - 2
300-400k - 1
200-300k - 10
200k - 3

Cash - $4k

901k+ - 3
800-900k - 4
700-800k - 4
600-700k - 1
500-600k - 2
400-500k - 2
300-400k - 1
200-300k - 10
200k - 3

Cash - $4k
Your team is still gonna change - betcha!

OK - probably missed the 1st game team drop - BUT - given the possible carnage so far, it might be more interesting to see where your team finishes from just a week ago TO just before Lockout lifts at the end of the round.

#tigs2010
#Gunf
#Shadow89
#PAFC27
#FlowersByIrene
#Corby_4
#Barrybran
#4tune8
#FUS_RO_DAH
#Chris99
#Andrewy
#RowellAnderson12
#Sixpence
#Wobbly Punt
#SM
#Frederico_WA
#Membling
#Mezzoculo
#happy_eagle
#Corkintheocean
#Maurice Mitchell
#blackdiamond

Far from settled. Will be an interesting afternoon tomorrow.

901k+ - 4
800-900k - 4
700-800k - 3
600-700k - 0
500-600k - 2
400-500k - 1
300-400k - 3
200-300k - 10
200k - 3

Cash - $101k

I'm reluctant to use that cash unless I can push a $300k-600k player to $750k+

Remove this Banner Ad