Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Discussion - Carnage !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep this round definitely confirmed I'm done, haha.

Stewart 79
Sinclair 86
Keays 70
HH 77
Zerrett 80
Brouch 89
Doch 88
Mills 71
Johnson 68
Wilmot 53

T. Green, Serong, D. Cam all missing. 150 or so under par, and only Windhager as a shining light. Had Serong and T. Green played, may have actually hit par.

21/2170 (VC)

2 rooks on field, Zerrett limped off, Laird sore, blah blah blah. Stupid game, haha.

Enjoy, you sadists! I'll see ya next year! :heart::greenheart::heart:
That can't be 150 under par. Reckon par is 2300 with the insane amount of relevant premos spudding. If you get kissed by rookies like Windhager tonning up then that's a huge bonus this round. Maybe like 50 or so under par due to Spudmot but not that far off I reckon

Duuuuuude, how did you manage that?
Shoulda chucked the C on Dawson the moment Fahey was named sub.

In saying that, I know it's nigh on impossible to live and breathe fantasy every minute so things like this don't happen.

At least it happened on a week where there's garbage everywhere and a number of teams had to rely on 1 to 3 rookies or a donut etc.

I've had 9 premos dish up 70's and 80's so far.
Projected gets me 2224 which is ok given the above.

Roy was saying Fahey was the sub yesterday so it should have at least been a consideration but it's still pretty unlucky.

That can't be 150 under par. Reckon par is 2300 with the insane amount of relevant premos spudding. If you get kissed by rookies like Windhager tonning up then that's a huge bonus this round. Maybe like 50 or so under par due to Spudmot but not that far off I reckon

No Bont though, and Mills/Brouch is basically who I have in place of him. So another 50-70 lost there. Not to mention both Serong and T. Green missing as premos.

Throw in all the diabolical scores, it's just not happened this year. I've stuck with it quite a bit, but I'm not gonna make any ground with 7 rounds to go and likely dropping rank - so I'm happy to call it a day :)

No Bont though, and Mills/Brouch is basically who I have in place of him. So another 50-70 lost there. Not to mention both Serong and T. Green missing as premos.

Throw in all the diabolical scores, it's just not happened this year. I've stuck with it quite a bit, but I'm not gonna make any ground with 7 rounds to go and likely dropping rank - so I'm happy to call it a day :)

You'll be back next week. ;)

Thought just having Titch and Green out would help me this week compared to others. Unfortunately not!

1782 with Taranto (C), Sicily, Day and Sheezel to come. Bad round.

Parish/Mills/Crouch/Keays/Duncan (benched last 8 minutes) all very meh.

Thought just having Titch and Green out would help me this week compared to others. Unfortunately not!

1782 with Taranto (C), Sicily, Day and Sheezel to come. Bad round.

Parish/Mills/Crouch/Keays/Duncan (benched last 8 minutes) all very meh.

Titch got 60!!

Absolute bloodbath of a round. 1899/18. It's all on Timmy C and the Hawks trio of Sic, Day, and Weddle to save things. Given how this round has gone so far, Weddle will probably be the highest scorer of the lot. 🤷🏼‍♂️

2083 with Day & Dusty left, praying for a taranto low score tomorrow. oppenant has him captain. got lucky so far fahey, mullin and maric ruined his vc loop for big english.

butters prob goes next week, sick of playing with my forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17/1860 English
Like most here with very up and down scoring especially within games, Cripps with a 68pt 2nd half to ton up was handy.

Might just scrape to 2300 with Day, Sicily, Taranto, Sheezel and Harvey to come, could just as well be 2200.

Can't be too bothered wih the likes of Keays, Mills etc. as I have bigger fish to fry getting the last couple of rookies off field, plan was to get Steele in next week but I like the way Miller is moving and the team looks to be playing with a bit more freedom.

2152 with Day and TT to come

no idea if thats par or not

coped so many mediocre midfield scores.... walsh, mills, neale, brouch

im kinda suprised im still on track for 2300

Mate, it's like 10,000m race. Sure you are done and dusted, but the race still should be finished - I'm sure I'm still well behind you after starting Rnd 1 in 141st. Finish it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back