2023 Ladder Predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad that now the conversation has reached an amicable conclusion, we can go back over the original confusion.
Not sure there's any confusion over the original post - thought it was pretty clear in its question

Just seems someone wanting attention

We could end up 11th after this round. Win today and last week and I’d have us finishing top 4. Not to be sadly.
Win last week and after today the Lions would be on a 3 game losing streak. Surely with all the momentum and top 4 on the line we'd have found a way today? Top 4 was absolutely there if we hit a hot streak. But it wasn't meant to be.

Bombers losing has made it interesting.
Ladder now congested around 8th although dogs copping more injuries helps us.
We probably need to win 3 with at least one of them being st kilda (they are the most likely club for us to knock out to get in) along with the dogs.
The fact that we play the 2 teams just above us gives us a chance to get in with 12 wins and a draw. But lose to port and its over.
Bad final to lose blitz for.

Bombers losing has made it interesting.
Ladder now congested around 8th although dogs copping more injuries helps us.
We probably need to win 3 with at least one of them being st kilda (they are the most likely club for us to knock out to get in) along with the dogs.
The fact that we play the 2 teams just above us gives us a chance to get in with 12 wins and a draw. But lose to port and its over.
Bad final to lose blitz for.

Gees ..this has the possibility of getting a little ugly ..Its so cramped in and around the middle I have our result ranging 8 to 14 based on the outcome of the finals round.

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 4.31.17 am.png

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 4.30.40 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm hardly on tenterhooks about making the 8.
Clearly, if we do make it we aren't going far

Doesn't seem likely that we'll be going in hot and pose a danger to anyone, with our poor form and questionable game plan now exacerbated by the injuries to Blitz and Tomahawk.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm hardly on tenterhooks about making the 8.
Clearly, if we do make it we aren't going far
To get in we probably need to win 3 games out of Port, Collingwood, St Kilda and the Bulldogs. So we'll either miss out or head in with solid momentum, there's not really any alternatives.

We must win a minimum 3 of the next 4 games to be any chance of playing finals.

The final round against Bulldogs will likely decide which team makes it.

Can we make amends against Port? Can we do the unthinkable against Collingwood?

Losing to Fremantle in Perth was acceptable given our outs and form at the time. Losing to them on our home deck with our strongest side for the season was unfathomable. Will take a miracle from here.

We are zero chance if Cameron and Dangerfield continue with their current form.

I have faith that our boys will lift next week now that the season is on the line. The question is can we do it without our 2 most reliable players, Blicavs and Hawkins.

Fingers crossed!!

Cats should still make it on percentage.

But you want to beat Port this week.

Like my mob, absolute disaster this week.
We are no chance to beat Port. I feel like putting $1000 on them.

We currently have 5 teams trailing behind us, and if any one of them wins just one more game than us, they will surpass us on the ladder. Additionally, all of these teams are performing much better than us.

Last edited:
Gees ..this has the possibility of getting a little ugly ..Its so cramped in and around the middle I have our result ranging 8 to 14 based on the outcome of the finals round.

View attachment 1759362

View attachment 1759361

Richmond losing is good.

A win this week would have been huge we bottled it.

If the dogs lose this week it keeps us right in it (ditto if gws do) and i think the saints will lose which keeps us in it if we beat port and st kilda. The fact that our % is better than all the other 5-10 teams should get us in IF we can win 3 of our last 4.

We are no chance to beat Port. I feel like putting $1000 on them.

Port are in very bad form. We are a chance if we play like we did a month ago. Its a virtual elim final so we have to play like it is. Blitz is a HUGE loss though.

How many games do you need to win to get in the 8 ?

Adelaide are the one for me - currently 9 wins and a healthy percentage 116% and are $3 to make the 8

Got W/Coast away a certain win - 2 games at the Ade Oval Suns and Swans should win them and the tricky one Bris away - win that and they qualify

Geel incredibly are $1.80 to make the 8 and $1.92 to miss the 8 - i think the latter is money for jam

Geel are no chance in hell to beat Coll absolutely none - and the other 3 games are at best 50-50

How many games do you need to win to get in the 8 ?

Adelaide are the one for me - currently 9 wins and a healthy percentage 116% and are $3 to make the 8

Got W/Coast away a certain win - 2 games at the Ade Oval Suns and Swans should win them and the tricky one Bris away - win that and they qualify

Geel incredibly are $1.80 to make the 8 and $1.92 to miss the 8 - i think the latter is money for jam

Geel are no chance in hell to beat Coll absolutely none - and the other 3 games are at best 50-50

Having wce last round helps but i doubt adel can get to 13 wins (wont beat bris away imo) but they could get in with 12.

Just as we will get in if we get to 12 and a draw.

Saints are vulnerable i can see them losing to us and bris and carlton. I dont think 12 wins gets them in given their %.

The dogs are vulnerable esp with their injuries..the wce game will help but i can see them missing and ditto saints. Giants also still have a tough draw.

Theres enough uncertainty there that 12 wins and a draw should sneak us in but we have to beat port or its over as i dont see us beating collingwood.

Having wce last round helps but i doubt adel can get to 13 wins (wont beat bris away imo) but they could get in with 12.

Just as we will get in if we get to 12 and a draw.

Saints are vulnerable i can see them losing to us and bris and carlton. I dont think 12 wins gets them in given their %.

The dogs are vulnerable esp with their injuries..the wce game will help but i can see them missing and ditto saints. Giants also still have a tough draw.

Theres enough uncertainty there that 12 wins and a draw should sneak us in but we have to beat port or its over as i dont see us beating collingwood.
Exactly. Win against Port and we will win the last two games to qualify.

Lose and we'd need to win all three of the last games, including vs Collingwood. I can't see that happening minus Hawkins and Blicavs, when Cameron is still a bit proppy.

So it's season on the line this weekend, which is kind of cool. We'll see if we have any shots left to fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Ladder Predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back