Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Orange Peanut its the least they could do.

How many 30+ Consecutive year members would there be? 50? 100? Wouldnt be many, you are in elite company.
I've hit 34 years membership this year (supporter since 1977). Nice to have it acknowledged on my membership card. It's nice to be paid up and proud.

During the early ‘00’s our administration was a disgrace in one season I had double the amount of $ deducted for my membership so the next season I asked for a credit and they wouldn’t give it to me so I didn’t pay my membership that year as a protest (just paid at the gate) I still think that year should count towards my total of years of membership because I paid double for the previous season and it was their duck up (I reckon it was ‘03-‘04) what do peeps think? Let it slide or bang the table 🤔

During the early ‘00’s our administration was a disgrace in one season I had double the amount of $ deducted for my membership so the next season I asked for a credit and they wouldn’t give it to me so I didn’t pay my membership that year as a protest (just paid at the gate) I still think that year should count towards my total of years of membership because I paid double for the previous season and it was their duck up (I reckon it was ‘03-‘04) what do peeps think? Let it slide or bang the table 🤔
Bang the table mate. We all deserve acknowledgement for what we put up with in those years!!

Bang the table mate. We all deserve acknowledgement for what we put up with in those years!!
Spot on. For some reason mine reset to zero around that time when I changed address and phone number in the same year. Whoever processed it made me a new file and I got a "Welcome new member" letter. Rang the club and said I'd been a member since '95 and they changed it on the new file no questions asked. Probably could have told them '85 and they would have done the same.

Give it a shot mate!

Spot on. For some reason mine reset to zero around that time when I changed address and phone number in the same year. Whoever processed it made me a new file and I got a "Welcome new member" letter. Rang the club and said I'd been a member since '95 and they changed it on the new file no questions asked. Probably could have told them '85 and they would have done the same.

Give it a shot mate!

Same sort of thing happened to Mrs Bells.

When we switched to a family membership they dropped her consecutive years.

Rang up and was sorted no worries.

Yeh reckon they’ll link you up. Mate of mine missed a year and there was a $40 fee, IIRC, this was 10 years ago. He paid it and they linked it consecutively.

Yeah I cancelled my membership the year the club removed NMFC and just went be kangaroos in protest - tried calling a few years back saying I’ve been a member for 35 yrs but they wouldn’t budge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I cancelled my membership the year the club removed NMFC and just went be kangaroos in protest - tried calling a few years back saying I’ve been a member for 35 yrs but they wouldn’t budge

I skipped a year recently, cos they dicked me around with the delivery of some merch, but I regret it now. Perhaps I should call up and ask to pay for a skipped year just to see what their response is, I can be a test subject for anyone else wanting to do it. 'Patient zero'. Or 'impatient zero' as the case may be.

I skipped a year recently, cos they dicked me around with the delivery of some merch, but I regret it now. Perhaps I should call up and ask to pay for a skipped year just to see what their response is, I can be a test subject for anyone else wanting to do it. 'Patient zero'. Or 'impatient zero' as the case may be.

Ring them back and tell them you were overseas or crook for a year, I did it.
They’re generally pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is there any GF benefits at 20 years consecutive?
I contacted the club about the GF benefits for consecutive years of membership in December last year. I think 30 years in the past was a guaranteed seat. The gentleman I spoke to said the benefits were being reviewed. I think 20 years under the previous benefits got you access to the GF before other members but I could be wrong. I will give the club a call this am and see if there is an update.

I just looked at the website and this is what is there but nothing about GF benefits:
  • Additional Membership Loyalty Benefits - by signing on today, we will include 2022 in your consecutive membership years – with each additional year of membership, you receive elevated loyalty benefits including exclusive events, merchandise, products and discounts.

I contacted the club about the GF benefits for consecutive years of membership in December last year. I think 30 years in the past was a guaranteed seat. The gentleman I spoke to said the benefits were being reviewed. I think 20 years under the previous benefits got you access to the GF before other members but I could be wrong. I will give the club a call this am and see if there is an update.

I just looked at the website and this is what is there but nothing about GF benefits:
  • Additional Membership Loyalty Benefits - by signing on today, we will include 2022 in your consecutive membership years – with each additional year of membership, you receive elevated loyalty benefits including exclusive events, merchandise, products and discounts.

My bullshit radar is quivering re these exclusives

Hopefully some will give examples?

My bullshit radar is quivering re these exclusives

Hopefully some will give examples?
Ha ha! This information is very vague. Hopefully my call to the club will ilicit more information. In my 30 years of consecutive membership I only recall being invited to exclusive events that I still had to pay for. Can't recall much else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back