2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership package finally arrived today, 1 Feb. :rolleyes:
Dog knows what the hold-up was. I got a message from Australia Post to say my package had been delivered. First one in ages that wasn't a scam.

Membership package finally arrived today, 1 Feb. :rolleyes:
Dog knows what the hold-up was. I got a message from Australia Post to say my package had been delivered. First one in ages that wasn't a scam.

My son's arrived yesterday, 8 weeks after mine and we're on the same payment.
Bizarre

So sign up for a 9 game bronze membership today and you get free access to the Dees, Tigers, Blues and North away games. So what about the members already signed up (and direct debited without permission)?

Taken for granted.

Thought it'd be worth posting in here:

Pretty good deal, especially since I've cancelled foxtel.

It's saving 140$ on kayo year sub.

Kayo was losing money because people quit when footy finished along with them putting the basic up to 30$ a month. Now they trying to get something out of it for the year from those people.

Have not been a member in a couple of years due to income being affected by Covid. Just went to check out the membership packages and my brain exploded. Gone from a simple few, to so many differing packages.

Social Club already sold out, so almost no chance of a Grand Final Ticket should we make it. I was fortunate to be a Social Club Member for 2016.

Can Social Club now be bought stand alone without another kind of membership? If so, it doesn't feel right having people who won't attend a single game all year grab a Grand Final Ticket. Seems fairer if its a membership add on only.

Last edited:
Have not been a member in a couple of years due to income being affected by Covid. Just went to check out the membership packages and my brain exploded. Gone from a simple few, to so many differing packages.

Social Club already sold out, so almost no chance of a Grand Final Ticket should we make it. I was fortunate to be a Social Club Member for 2016.

Can Social Club now be bought stand alone without another kind of membership? If so, it doesn't feel right having people who won't attend a single game all year grab a Grand Final Ticket. Seems fairer if its a membership add on only.
Pretty sure social club is still an add-on, so a games membership is required to get the add-on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Level member and to a lesser extend Silver member gives opportunity to get GF ticket.

Not only given to Social Club members.

I just want a membership that tastes like real membership!

You need a min 6 game membership and have to of had it for a min 2yrs consecutive (makes it fairer) to be eligible for SC , which as you said is sold out now so will be wait list again soon i imagine

You need a min 6 game membership and have to of had it for a min 2yrs consecutive (makes it fairer) to be eligible for SC , which as you said is sold out now so will be wait list again soon i imagine
Not true. I have an SC membership with my interstate membership.

Interesting infographic comparing what each club offers. The Ballarat games not being included or replaced with any replacement games really stands out to me. I don't think the cheapest GF guarantee is correct either, I pay $125 for a social club add-on on top of a normal membership which ends up far cheaper than $850.

ippj0jabw4ja1.jpg

Interesting infographic comparing what each club offers. The Ballarat games not being included or replaced with any replacement games really stands out to me. I don't think the cheapest GF guarantee is correct either, I pay $125 for a social club add-on on top of a normal membership which ends up far cheaper than $850.

ippj0jabw4ja1.jpg

Seen this yesterday and was surprised we still have the cheapest membership of all Vic clubs.

My wife & I also got the social club add on, much cheaper than $850 even with our upgraded/gold memberships.

What does the social club add on get you anyway? We haven’t even got our packs yet lol

We were moving back to Melbourne from WA and the person said they could get them sent to the club, then forward on or pick up when we had somewhere to send them to. Apparently they shouldn’t have told us to do that when we called back, then they said they were sending out a new pack. Only when my wife called back for something else did they put the request in for new packs, which we still haven’t heard anything about a couple of weeks later.

Don’t want to add in to the negativity too much, but things could definitely be done better

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back