MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Christian thinks "I've reviewed the whole game and I can't find anything on these * for beating my old team. Hang on I can rub Cripps out for this in play thing............... But if I do that their lawyer will make me look like a goose again. Fine it is then".

Thank Christ Quaynor didn’t trip and fall on his head, would have been three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just wondering, Can anyone please remember how many Richmond players have fined for such acts over the past 5 years?
Can the club appeal such a bias, one eyed decision?
I'm pretty sure I also witnessed Sidebottom through a punch to side of the stomach - I'm mean that is surely a fine as well, right?

If that's the 'incident' then the club simply has to fight the charge.

And don't bother hiring a lawyer for it either. Pick a member out at random and give them the job.

That's a ****ing disgrace. There would be 1000 similar 'incidents' every single game.

If that's the 'incident' then the club simply has to fight the charge.

And don't bother hiring a lawyer for it either. Pick a member out at random and give them the job.

That's a ******* disgrace. There would be 1000 similar 'incidents' every single game.

It’s worth it. Iff we challenge.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delivery to M Christian in 5c pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't do that unfortunately because of section 16 of the Currency Act 1965.

The maximum you can pay in any combination of 5c, 10c, 20c and 50c coins is $5, anything exceeding that amount will not be considered legal tender.

Full details can be found in the link below, a handy bit of info for those working in retail or hospitality when dealing with smart arse customers.

RBA Banknotes: Legal Tender

Touk Miller should have been sent straight to the Tribunal. You can’t allow that action.

Last edited:
💯 but, considering who he plays for not shocked he'd get off.
never understand this sort of stuff - we've gotten away with plenty at the tribunal, does the same thinking apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back