MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby is a *******t for holding Brackets in a choker hold , good to see Weits show some mongrel and fly the flag..
It's been lacking in the past.
No problem with flying the flag (although that absolutely wasn't the game to do it) but the fingers on the face, near the eye is never ok. I don't care who the player is and what they've done, it's a bloody stupid thing to do.

for what?

There is no raking or gouging.
Unreasonable or unnecessary contact to the eye region.
Or
Unreasonable or unnecessary contact to the face.

Doesn't have to be a gouge unfortunately.
Will depend entirely on how they grade it.
Careless, Low Impact and High/Groin will see a fine.
Careless, Medium Impact and High/Groin will be a week.

I'd be thinking low impact, but if there's another angle that shows him clearly getting the other side of the face where the blood came from, it could be graded medium.

1693180469170.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby is a *******t for holding Brackets in a choker hold , good to see Weits show some mongrel and fly the flag..
It's been lacking in the past.
This, I cant believe that the media is not talking about this, had him in a choke hold, he looked in danger. Surely this has to be be considered, wasnt like he reminstrated over nothing. He was probably worried about his safety. What Greene was doing to Gov was way more dangerous than what Weitering did to retaliate. Cant see anything apart from mainly a fine here, but how much do the media love Greene and play him as a victim. He is a dog and always will be.

This, I cant believe that the media is not talking about this, had him in a choke hold, he looked in danger. Surely this has to be be considered, wasnt like he reminstrated over nothing. He was probably worried about his safety. What Greene was doing to Gov was way more dangerous than what Weitering did to retaliate. Cant see anything apart from mainly a fine here, but how much do the media love Greene and play him as a victim. He is a dog and always will be.
Not just this - but also driving forcefully McGuvs head into the ground after the tackle with his shoulder. Really dangerous stuff.

The more I look at this incident the more I feel there is no possible way he is cited. Even if he is (because "Chrisso"), we will get it overturned. The contact is so fleeting in real time it appears clear that any contact to the face is entirely accidental.

At most he cops a fine

No problem with flying the flag (although that absolutely wasn't the game to do it) but the fingers on the face, near the eye is never ok. I don't care who the player is and what they've done, it's a bloody stupid thing to do.
Agree, it was an unprofessional & unnecessary reaction from Jacob, senior players should be more cautious with face area, especially given the clean up the game campain the AFL is adopting. Players should be inculcated till it gels. Hopefully action is deemed accidental and unintentional.

I wish Toby Greene no success in his career, overrated thug. The whole “if it was me, I‘d be in trouble.” is so self-unaware that it’s actually insane. If it was Toby Greene, he would have done it intentionally to inflict pain. Prick.

Last edited:
if Weiters gets tagged by the ex Pies' player...we go all in on highlighting that thug Toby's actions during the game....starting with the headlock on Brackets.
You really reckon they'll give a **** ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back