Preview 2023 National Draft Preview Thread [currently: #2, #14 (PA), #19 (PP) #40, #52, #60]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson a chance to kick 5 or 6 despite going largely unsighted for most of the game . I really don’t know what to think of it , goes missing a lot in games but can kick goals in bunches in a hurry which is so hard to find .

I see that. If we were to pick a developing key back with our Port pick I’d love Ollie Murphy, very natural reader of the ball and interceptor, handy with ball in hand but just needs a heap of body development.

I think with the rarity of 203cm key forwards who can move like Reid, most clubs would probably prefer to develop him as a forward, put 2-3 years in the VFL as a forward until he is physically ready for AFL.
whynotboth.gif

And that's all he needs, just a sniff and he pile them on.
Yep , really hard to find that in a player too . A lot of players will drop their head when having a dirty day but he will keep at it the whole game which is why he’s always in the game and always dangerous .

Dursma was very impressive
Watched the last 6 minutes or so, without sound. He was quite impressive. Can 1 grab them and has a very nice kicking action, imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the final Champs game of this season Harley reminded everyone why he's the top prospect in the land with a dominant midfield performance to power his Vic Country team to victory over arch rivals Vic Metro.

I reckon Archer Reid will be a better back than forward in AFL. Super athletic, like Darcy Moore athletic. Quick decision maker and likes to play with pace. His attempts at goal just seem unnatural and I feel he'll be a gun defender.
I'd give my left arm to bring in a Darcy Moore clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back