Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Trading down is my least preferred option, no doubt about it.
The most experienced draft watchers on here are kind of happy with any of Duursma, Sanders, Curtin or Watson with our second pick. We will land one at pick 6 if a trade is made. Then we get 11 on top of it, to go with our other teen picks. That would be enormous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id consider caddy over sanders
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Since picks could be everywhere, this is my Draft go. Our first pick, Colby or Ryley, second pick, Nick or Zane, onto our last 3 picks; If we don't get Watto then its Lance Collard/ Joel Freijah/ Mitch Edwards, since young Edwards and Goldy are gone, Mitch would be a very good get, assuming we don't trade up to get Wilson, Hastie or Lual who I like very much.

If your drinking game is taking a shot every time the phrase "Curtin Call" is said, you'd be dead by now if watching the AFL coverage.
Drinking game bro.
Everytime they say Harleylujah, curtin call, generational talent etc, get ******* plastered!

You should pass out before the first pick and then wake up tomorrow to the bad news...
indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back