Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

happy with these 5. we defs needed a ruck and goad looks to have some good attributes. Dawson although mainly a defender can also play foreard and hardeman addresses our lockdown defender need. not bad

Really really happy with Hardeman and Dawson.

Dawson may seem like a reach but not many 200+cm play with real aggression like him.

Hardeman a classy mover who can play on talls and smalls. I reckon Clarko sees a Grant Birchall type in his footy.

Going to be some opportunities to trade up here too. Maybe we could use a future 2nd or 3rd round pick to try chase someone like Schoenmaker, Freijah, A.Reid or Logan Morris.
I hope so in regards with trading our future second. I have been blasted in here for us not using it in a trade to move up to grab one of leake or wilson. Perhaps they plan on using it tomorrow.

Good night viewing. Talent and needs met. Hardeman future captain material already.

Our later pick has come in too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back