Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

From The Age AFL Friday summary, just now:

"St Kilda remain optimistic that important forward Tim Membrey (knee) will be ready for the season opener against Fremantle.

Neither Membrey nor any AFL-listed Saint will be in Sandringham’s line-up for the clash with Richmond’s reserves."

Still flipping the f#%*ing ball around, and leaning back.

He’s got a scrubby technique.

It’s the ultimate reason his kicking goes haywire. When you get in your own head, which he clearly does, you can push through it if you’ve got a reliable process; he doesn’t.
As long as it’s a routine it shouldn’t be an issue. The flipping of the ball I mean. Leaning back isn’t great though but plenty do it especially close to goals.

Not pre season as such but happened in pre season. Former saint and now judge mark gamble kicks out woman for breast feeding in court. Luckily no article has linked him to our club not that it really matters.
Geez, I hope Mordi Bromberg is behaving himself.

Kenneth Williams Laughs.gif

"St Kilda remain optimistic that important forward Tim Membrey (knee) will be ready for the season opener against Fremantle."
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Neither Membrey nor any AFL-listed Saint will be in Sandringham’s line-up for the clash with Richmond’s reserves."
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"St Kilda remain optimistic that important forward Tim Membrey (knee) will be ready for the season opener against Fremantle.

Lol just hoping no other injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he is. He kicks out muslims.
He's done some stuff for the greater good .....

He's done some stuff for the greater good .....

Bolt makes stalin look like a left winger.

He's super cut. Would have better skin folds than most mid career AFL players. He looks like a racehorse
Really don't care what he looks like as long as he can play , Plugger use to play with a few with a few tyres around his guts.
I'm also hoping Hunter Clark can show you don't need to look like Rambo to be a good footballer.

Saint supporter Simon Whelan formerly from the Coodabeen Champions, is also a judge these days. I remember chatting to him behind the goals at Victoria Park in Saints v Pies game, many moons ago.

Saint supporter Simon Whelan formerly from the Coodabeen Champions, is also a judge these days. I remember chatting to him behind the goals at Victoria Park in Saints v Pies game, many moons ago.
Funny how the Saints have the most judges ? I wonder if Champion Data does this stat ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back