Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Any news or reports on the Sandringham game yesterday - I assume a number of our players too part?
Was all Sandy players.
Beyond winning thats all the news ive seen

Sorry if this news has been posted previously.
Just read on Zero Hanger that the Swans have offered Tim Dekoning an 8 year deal
119C3E1A-BF0B-489C-881A-E9222B2AC41F.jpeg

“Reportedly mulling the idea of tabling…”. 🙄

Translation: we’re throwing this out there for the clicks. Genuine dart board stuff.

Hey Joffaboy where is the dull report of training?
My reports are never dull.

As for my full report, blame the arseholes on here who have a go at track watchers. If I do full reports they aren't on the forum.

This time I didn't bother anywhere.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody has a go at trackwatchers
dYuiJhf.gif

My reports are never dull.

As for my full report, blame the arseholes on here who have a go at track watchers. If I do full reports they aren't on the forum.

This time I didn't bother anywhere.

Training reports usually receive universal love and loads of likes. They are greatly appreciated by those of us that can't get to training.

If anyone has had a go at track watchers surely they're in a minority.

Training reports usually receive universal love and loads of likes. They are greatly appreciated by those of us that can't get to training.

If anyone has had a go at track watchers surely they're in a minority.
Also Joffaboy you sucked us in with talk of those delicious footskills being the best you have seen them all preseason - you can't tease us like that before the big dance!

Also Joffaboy you sucked us in with talk of those delicious footskills being the best you have seen them all preseason - you can't tease us like that before the big dance!
They were wonderful, best I have ever seen from any team ever. I actually filmed quite a bit of it, but not going to show it to anyone.

They were wonderful, best I have ever seen from any team ever. I actually filmed quite a bit of it, but not going to show it to anyone.

That’s a shame cos the trailer looks great

Mh0x0cU.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyhow
We won’t give a * about training after next weekend.
Plenty a training report during the season helped provide a guide and some hope for the following week.

Track watching is one of the best things about footy forums. Gives a little insight to what the club are doing.

It is just funny watching people snipe away at those that provide them. Yet I’ve never seen one of those guys provide a quarter of the value to this forum in comparison to someone who is spending their time in real life to supply info for a group of fans online.

Might explain why the saints board is so poorly represented on big footy in comparison to most clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back