Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I always get a kick out of Fox Footy giving these guys the "expert analyst" title. They just ask Champion Data to cough up some numbers for their talking points, and then all they do is rattle them off lol.

Gee it would be bloody great to have someone with actual knowledge sit in on commentary and explain to the viewer what the teams are trying to accomplish tactically. If you watch NFL then you'd know two former players - Greg Olsen and Tony Romo - have gone viral for some of their in-game breakdowns of situational tactics and reading of and then explaining the strategy behind what the teams are doing at any given moment.

Our broadcast teams are just another facet of the AFL boys club, jobs for mates. If they didn't have CD to rattle off quirky stats I think they'd be stuffed.
FACT

Glenn Luff fed King his numbers & talking points for years.

So at training. Will give some reports, full report later for my Patreon and Only Fans members ( you know who you are).
Max running his guts out, fitness guy said to me after they finished that he couldn't keep up. Max totally spent.
Seems to have put some size on.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So at training. Will give some reports, full report later for my Patreon and Only Fans members ( you know who you are).
Max running his guts out, fitness guy said to me after they finished that he couldn't keep up. Max totally spent.

Is Hilly back yet, Joff?

No doctor but will be surprised if Windy is fit for R1. Out on track but hand in the air marking one handed

Unless he had the worlds cleanest and smallest break we actually shouldnt play him. Hands are ****ing horrible things to manage, let him take all the time he needs.

Tom Campbell back with the main group training, looks pretty fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coff has filled out big arse, strong through the torso. Knee heavily strapped.
I know it's only training, but how Caminiti was not picked up is a bit of a mystery. Smooth, tidy, well balanced, will take time to fill out but potential huge.

Mowman wanted feet shots.

Real fetish

Coff has filled out big arse, strong through the torso. Knee heavily strapped.
I know it's only training, but how Caminiti was not picked up is a bit of a mystery. Smooth, tidy, well balanced, will take time to fill out but potential huge.

Willl not be surprised if Caminiti makes the list for round 1. He just seems to be a natural footy player, and although under done body wise seems to handle himself well against bigger bodies even now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back