Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're ever out of vinegar..
šŸ˜‰

Back then I was expecting to open and drink it to celebrate our next premiership (after a year or two maybe)
but after 20 years I was thinking the same so it's still unopened

Yeah Moore was poor so we should be drinking thinking of players who contributed much more to the flag like Jordy and Hill.
Darcy Moore is one of our two best players, the best key defender in the comp, a premiership captain of the club, and last but certainly not least, is incredibly hot.

You ought to drop your silly agenda against our beautiful skip Fog

Come on mate.

Darcy Moore is one of our two best players, the best key defender in the comp, a premiership captain of the club, and last but certainly not least, is incredibly hot.

You ought to drop your silly agenda against our beautiful skip Fog

Come on mate.
I was talking about on the day. It was 1 of his down days.

Back then I was expecting to open and drink it to celebrate our next premiership (after a year or two maybe)
but after 20 years I was thinking the same so it's still unopened
Open it. Might surprise you.

I ordered direct from Sherrin on Grand Final night and mine arrived yesterday. So they are ready for delivery but it will depend on when you ordered and who you ordered through.

None of the items I ordered from the Collingwood club shop have been sent but I'm guessing it is the one item holding it up.

Ok, thanks. Mines through the club.....

Got my beige cap from AFL website one day after ordering

Still havenā€™t got anything from pies which is majority of what I bought and I bought the day after the GF. Iā€™m in no rush though, as long as itā€™s here before round 1 šŸ˜†

I still haven't even got an order number.

I have to call the club, spewing I didn't buy it from the AFL store.

Still waiting on merch ordered from the club GF day. Got a notification that Auspost had it then it was delayed and now no sign of it. Apparently auspost never had it and the purchase is pending on my bank statement, what an absolute shit show. Selling stuff they donā€™t even have.
I have been told by extremely reliable sources that each club must present they financial statements to the AFL by this Tuesday, the pies are trying to boost this seasons profit before then by selling stuff they donā€™t have instead of how the AFL shop has done it. The advertise the product and say that itā€™s not available for delivery until after x date. This I can deal with as they are being up front about it and I know the 2 items I ordered wonā€™t come until mid November but our club is being dishonest and trying to make extra bucks under false advertising. Itā€™s shameful how they are treating us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still waiting on merch ordered from the club GF day. Got a notification that Auspost had it then it was delayed and now no sign of it. Apparently auspost never had it and the purchase is pending on my bank statement, what an absolute s**t show. Selling stuff they donā€™t even have.
I have been told by extremely reliable sources that each club must present they financial statements to the AFL by this Tuesday, the pies are trying to boost this seasons profit before then by selling stuff they donā€™t have instead of how the AFL shop has done it. The advertise the product and say that itā€™s not available for delivery until after x date. This I can deal with as they are being up front about it and I know the 2 items I ordered wonā€™t come until mid November but our club is being dishonest and trying to make extra bucks under false advertising. Itā€™s shameful how they are treating us.

I've been waiting a month. Still no email/sms about it being sent. Contacted them via email about 2 weeks ago and still nothing after that. I also ordered the stuff that was in stock not the stuff they said was pre order so they can't use that excuse. I'm also waiting on a poster from the Herald Sun and they haven't been much better then the club tbh.

i have an unopened dvd of the 2010 draw and the rematch.....still in the plastic wrapping never opened ....never seen the light of day. I bought two of each game so that I had replacements in case something happened to the other set....and now I only have a dvd in my computer to play them and dont bother. I half expect that there will be no dvd players in 10 years....

A big percentage of the population don't own a device that plays dvds.
You can play DVDs from an Xbox. So Iā€™d say youā€™re wrong about that.

i have an unopened dvd of the 2010 draw and the rematch.....still in the plastic wrapping never opened ....never seen the light of day. I bought two of each game so that I had replacements in case something happened to the other set....and now I only have a dvd in my computer to play them and dont bother. I half expect that there will be no dvd players in 10 years....
The trouble is, you can only get the alternate commentaries on the DVDs. I cant listen to BT butchering the game forever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back