Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm super late to this but I managed to get one of those Nike premiers tshirts as well, I normally get medium but thought i'd play it safe and get a large. Geez it's a fitted shirt, it's just hanging up now until I'm comfortable wearing it. Managed to get one of those cream New Era caps as well, I think I prefer it to the black one that came out not too long ago. Also snagged one of the Sherrins with the gold writing and logo which hopefully will turn up in the next couple weeks.

My Sherrin is on its way!!! Got the replica mini cup today finally from HS site.

They better do the entire Season on Blu-ray

Not gonna watch that in standard def. This isn't 2005 anymore.

I can watch every 2023 H&A Game plus finals in HD on Kayo.

They better do the entire Season on Blu-ray

Not gonna watch that in standard def. This isn't 2005 anymore.

I can watch every 2023 H&A Game plus finals in HD on Kayo.

It sucks but the demand isn't there so they won't. There is barely a demand for physical media as it is. I am surprised the entire season is still being released at all tbh.

Definitely stick to Kayo.

It sucks but the demand isn't there so they won't. There is barely a demand for physical media as it is. I am surprised the entire season is still being released at all tbh.

Definitely stick to Kayo.

I mean, how do they gauge demand for something that doesn't exist?

I mean, how do they gauge demand for something that doesn't exist?

I would suggest it could be extrapolated from the take-up of the GF DVD vs the GF Blu-Ray

I know people who buy flash 4K TVs and then turn it onto channel 7 (SD) and wonder why their TVs are so blurry. They don’t even know about the HD version of 7.

By even asking about it we are already in the very small minority

I prefer to buy my merchandise through the club to ensure the club benefits, but the Premiership 9Forty cap worn by the players is still listed as out of stock. Tonight I came across these caps, that look identical, on a website I've never heard of. It's probably a Chinese company, but they are substantially cheaper when factoring in the Christmas spend at $30 v $55View attachment 1839281View attachment 1839282
That’s US dollar 💵?

Which are the best DVD packs to get im Thinking the season and final series
2010 I got both the grand final replay by itself and the victory pack (grand final, gf draw, finals, season highlights). I’ve watched standalone grand final replay disc, which includes radio commentary the most. While I’ve hardly watched the season highlights I’ve watched the finals and draw a few times.

I’m waiting for the grand final blu-ray this year as I want the radio commentary. 2023 had a few ripper home and away wins though, which certainly surpass the qualifying final, so I maybe tempted to buy the full season too.

In an ideal world I’d prefer a selection of 2022 and 2023 home and away wins instead of the full 2023 season, but alas that isn’t an option.

Our premiership merch just rocked up today … well half of it…the rest will come around Christmas I reckon.

We got the beige new era hats, tshirts, stubby holders and magazine today.

Pretty happy with everything and gees the beers just taste so much better out of the premiership stubby holders !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpeg
    IMG_1624.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Last year I snaffled a few bottles of The Pendlebury red wine @$75 a bottle. I won't be buying The Moore Pinot though. It's $150.
I've found a 3 bottle Premiership port deal @$140.
Has anybody found any other Premiership Wine offers apart from these two?View attachment 1840664View attachment 1840665View attachment 1840666

Last year I snaffled a few bottles of The Pendlebury red wine @$75 a bottle. I won't be buying The Moore Pinot though. It's $150.
I've found a 3 bottle Premiership port deal @$140.
Has anybody found any other Premiership Wine offers apart from these two?View attachment 1840664View attachment 1840665View attachment 1840666
Who still has their bottle of Colliwobble wine, gifted no doubt by a bastard friend or relative ?

Mine met it's untimely end on the night of October 6 1990. Resides somewhere in the rocks of a local creek, in a thousand pieces. Good riddance.

Look what just arrived. So pleased with it. I can even point out the location where I sat too. Can’t wait to show this off to family and friends for decades to come :)

View attachment 1840709

View attachment 1840710
I ordered this from the club too but has not arrived yet though I had an email yesterday saying that some of the stuff is on the way.

Our premiership merch just rocked up today … well half of it…the rest will come around Christmas I reckon.

We got the beige new era hats, tshirts, stubby holders and magazine today.

Pretty happy with everything and gees the beers just taste so much better out of the premiership stubby holders !!!!
I watched the GF with a mate last weekend, we had the Good old Collingwood Forever Premiership lager kept cool with the 2023 Premiers stubby holder, couldn't bring myself to throw out the dead soldiers! Just two live soldiers remaining, they have a forever place on display with my 2023 Members Cap, and the mini Premiership Cup. Ahhh, the memories just keep building - cheers and enjoy.

Have others who ordered the Premiership footy’s received theirs yet?
I ordered one over two weeks ago, and haven't received any package delivery updates or acknowledgement that it has been sent....
Nah haven't heard a thing yet. It did say on the site they wouldn't be shipped until some point November so I'm not too stressed

Have others who ordered the Premiership footy’s received theirs yet?
I ordered direct from Sherrin on Grand Final night and mine arrived yesterday. So they are ready for delivery but it will depend on when you ordered and who you ordered through.

None of the items I ordered from the Collingwood club shop have been sent but I'm guessing it is the one item holding it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back