Autopsy 2023 Rd 11 It's Groundhog Day ... again

Who played well for the Blues vs the Swans in Round 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm almost out of caring about football, this is such a joyless experience
This is what sucks the most. Even during our last 6-7 years I've felt upset when we've lost, never missed a game, etc. but this is the first time I've felt apathetic towards the team.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Last breath of the season leaves us.

Reset the game plan and use the rest of the year working things out.

Ed has got to go now. Too many wild kicks to Sydney advantage

Just replicate all the posts from the previous review threads. Horrible. Gutting. This club is broken right now. They are not connected. They look flat and frustrated. Nothing is working, it looks desperate. Kennedy to half back is dumb when we are dying for some run off half back and have Docherty in the middle. The tall forwards simply didn't compete and the smalls can't get near it. We are the worst transition team in the comp. We can't link up with handballs, we can't hit 45 kicks, we are stagnant, lack any flair or skill. And we can't kick for goal.

Cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘We did a lot of things right. There were large periods of the game where we played our game and had control of things. It’s all just about continuing to execute for larger periods, which we will continue to work on throughout the season. We back our game style to stand up.’

Don’t need to listen to the presser guys, I’ve already summed it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 11 It's Groundhog Day ... again

Back