Game Day 2023 Round 14 Lions v Bloods Friday 16 June 7:50pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we win tonight it'll be because our midfield stopped panicking with ball in hand and lifted their eyes. They could do that every week if they chose to.

Oh I thought it would because I tipped us and wore my lucky socks

I reckon we’re gonna get seriously ‘interfered with’..and it’s not going to be pleasant..🫣🫣

328D4B51-60B5-4415-B990-C711A31E30EE.jpeg

Last edited:
We CAN win but Horse will put 5 players behind the ball and we won't score for 3.5 quarters.

If I was coach. I'd be saying. Play your game lads and work it out yourselves. Be aggressive and have fun

Following the Bloods for yonks has informed my rather pessimistic world view. And yet, even in the really tough times, I’d look forward to the possibility of a win. Outside a Premiership there is always the prospect of an upset winwhich brings great joy.

I reckon we are a punchers chance tonight. We need to win our share of smart clearances, not run a 7 man defence from the outset, kick accurately, apply better pressure especially I50, keep Horse away from the Bench and limit his tactical calls etc.

Swans by Bernie Evans -15.

Interested to see who provides chop-out support in the ruck - McLean or Buller.

Not sure if the Swans see Buller as a key forward, or a ruck/forward.

He played ruck/forward in the VFL last week.

Amartey as well! Buller had small runs in the ruck, mainly when the ball was forward of centre.

Interested to see who provides chop-out support in the ruck - McLean or Buller.

Not sure if the Swans see Buller as a key forward, or a ruck/forward.

He played ruck/forward in the VFL last week.
Amartey went into the ruck as well. Might see all 4. Buller had 16 and 11 hitouts in his last two WA games too (the latter the State game vs SA).

Personally I'd shield him from CBs for now, use the other 3. He'll take a few forward stoppages by proximity. But potentially he offers the most mobility in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We CAN win but Horse will put 5 players behind the ball and we won't score for 3.5 quarters.

If I was coach. I'd be saying. Play your game lads and work it out yourselves. Be aggressive and have fun

If I were coach Id say score more than the opposition

C'mon turn that frown upside down

upside-down-face_1f643.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back