Trades 2023 Round 2 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I agree with you there. Just like Setterfield, he's got a good fantasy game when played to his strengths and was targeted by a team that will give him that opportunity. Well worth the punt (as is Setters).
Setters is now playing inside MID ...tackling and taking marks
When he was playing wing, he was never an option for Fantasy

Bowes is likely to play a similar Wing role .....and is he a big mark & tackles player ?

Trade 1 is set with Hollands > Chandler in (non-negotiable). For trade 2, im trying to get both Green and Daicos (McGrath > next week) into my team (Likely the Fomo). However, I have to sacrifice one of my premos:
  1. Laird - Money in the bank for quicker upgrades. But seems stupid to trade him out if planning to trade him back in.
  2. Cogs - Likely Top 6 fwd, but lets me keep Laird (likely top 8 mid).
  3. Give up on Green/Daicos and focus on cash gen (e.g. Greene > Uw)
1679457310667.png

Option 3 is most sensible. But if you had to, which of Laird/Cogs would you trade out?

Last edited:
Trade 1 is set with Hollands > Chandler in (non-negotiable). For trade 2, im trying to get both Green and Daicos (next week) into my team (Likely the Fomo). However, I have to sacrifice one of my premos:
  1. Laird - Money in the bank for quicker upgrades. But seems stupid to trade him out if planning to trade him back in.
  2. Cogs - Likely Top 6 fwd, but lets me keep Laird (likely top 8 mid).
  3. Give up on Green/Daicos and focus on cash gen (e.g. Greene > Uw)
View attachment 1636326

Option 3 is most sensible. But if you had to, which of Laird/Cogs would you trade out?
I haven't looked closely .....but if you could trade Laird on the basis of one out, two players in ....that would be a win

I wouldn't trade Cogs with his upcoming friendly fixture

Bowes can play footy, been calling him to play inside for 3 years in a row. Even told him personally in Round 22 v Geelong.

Funny how thats turned out actually. He can tackle and mark, he's a good ball user.

We used him off half back and played well. Can play anywhere, pretty excited to see him play. Geelong aren't that high fantasy wise so will be interesting.

He could absolutely feast tho like Duncan & Smith have.

Bruhn to Chandler is the most obvious trade. I'd then save the second trade for team announcements and fix up the other rookies, focussing on McVee of Fergus if all get re-selected.

Thanks, I couldnt watch the Geelong/Collingwood game. Are people off Bruhn because he has a BE of 50? Or he just wasn’t impressive that game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m stuck here, bought POD Hunter Clark into my round 1 team last minute thinking there’d be a decent midfield role for him and he’d be 20 points under priced.

After just scoring 62 from 59% TOG I’m tempted to jump off already but * all midrange options available (already have Day D4) not sure how to play it.

Trading Clark gives me 678k. Ridley, Cox, Richards all straight swap options.

Could downgrade to Constable or Uwland but not not confident with their JS, Bowes if fit tempts me but could also be a sideways trade. Any suggestions?
As a previous Clark owner in a couple of seasons - It's Cox all day long!

Thanks, I couldnt watch the Geelong/Collingwood game. Are people off Bruhn because he has a BE of 50? Or he just wasn’t impressive that game?
He'll be a slower burn than most people expect I think. Good player

It's Cox all day long!
Oh My George Takai GIF

Got a few different options:

1. Out: Laird, Bruhn -> In: Da Goey, Daicos
2. Out: Laird, Cowan -> In: Daicos, Chandlar
3. Out: Dunkly, Cowan -> In: Daicos, Chandlar

I also have Sheed in my team who could use instead of Bruhn

Thoughts?

There is a world where Bruhn scores really well... his first qtr when he was playing inside mid, he was on track for 100.... but parfitt came on and forced him out, and he was stuck on the wing.... If you told me bruhn was playing inside mid each week, i wouldnt trade him at all. But im not sure we can trust geelong. Im waiting to see the geelong team tonight before i make a decision. If hes back on ball, and there isnt parfitt, or less midfielers... i think i might hold him another week and put the E on him and see what happens

E on Cowan and hit up the likely Jones loop if it comes off and regroup from there. Still reeling from all the frauds that have managed to sneak into my squad. Then nab Chandler for a fraud and one of the other frauds can go to someone else.

I’ve got the Stewart/Kelly double (also captained Laird!)

Thoughts on going Sicily who’s only 16% owned as opposed to the ‘popular’ Daicos?

There is a world where Bruhn scores really well... his first qtr when he was playing inside mid, he was on track for 100.... but parfitt came on and forced him out, and he was stuck on the wing.... If you told me bruhn was playing inside mid each week, i wouldnt trade him at all. But im not sure we can trust geelong. Im waiting to see the geelong team tonight before i make a decision. If hes back on ball, and there isnt parfitt, or less midfielers... i think i might hold him another week and put the E on him and see what happens
Fingers crossed. I’ve got him at F5. Going to give him one more week.

Although, is there a world where he is dropped this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back