Game Day 2023 Round 23 Discussion - Finals are a Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trac somehow on 40 from 1 tackle, a missed shot at goal and 8 largely useless handballs.

imagine if he actually does something.

It is quite ridiculous when you compare it to Brayshaw who I have there is only 4 points difference.

Ah damn, looks like I've lucked out on the Day bench no E decision as well.

Day

I Love You GIF by Mouse

Last minute switch from Bont to Gawn for my C looking like a disaster and Petracca stinking it up too.

Not too bothered though with the Saints locked in for finals now thanks to the Mighty Eagles knocking off the Deplorable Dogs.
Same switch and regret it also brought in Tracca for Libba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks have been shit canned by a fair few this year, all the TaNkiNg crap, but they've been super-competitive in the main to anyone who's been paying attention.
Melbourne copping an armchair ride from the umps, too.

Police are on the lookout for Max Gawn on charges of impersonating an AA ruckman.

Thanks mate.

I did see the late out in time, but have selected Oliver who isn’t fairing too well with the Finn tag.
Got you a nice snag there, fingers crossed, mate (even though I'd rather your mob win, Melbourne have a touch of the showboating flog about them tbh, plus they shafted Grundy)

If Sean Darcy leaves freo, I'm picking Luke Jackson with my first pick next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back