Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowee if Luko isn't interested because of the reason offered up then I'm stoked not to get him. Sounds like a family that needs to do a whole lot of growing up (and a round of therapy for good measure). If he is upset because of drama three times removed then I'm truly stunned.

Ok if they want to pander to Jarman and Edwards tears privately that's fine but surely they would also privately admit that those offspring weren't up to it and hence not let it influence actual decisions. Unless of course: See Paragraph 1.

Ludicrous that Isaac Cumming isn’t being mentioned - should be a far higher priority this year than anyone on that list other than McCluggage.

Smith cooked, Milera’s career up in the air, Chayce can’t get the ball, Sholl a potential delistee with no kicking penetration, no speed and, no ability to evade tackles and no tackling ability, Parnell a certain delistee, Hamill a virtual certain delistee - it’s almost like we need a speedy and attacking half back flanker / wingman with a beast of a kick!
Agreed.

Hardwick from the Hawks maybe another option as a RFA.

Ludicrous that Isaac Cumming isn’t being mentioned - should be a far higher priority this year than anyone on that list other than McCluggage.

Smith cooked, Milera’s career up in the air, Chayce can’t get the ball, Sholl a potential delistee with no kicking penetration, no speed and, no ability to evade tackles and no tackling ability, Parnell a certain delistee, Hamill a virtual certain delistee - it’s almost like we need a speedy and attacking half back flanker / wingman with a beast of a kick!
I mean, it’s just a list of who’s been publicly linked to us so far (plus the SA-born Daniel), whereas Cumming hasn’t been linked with any team yet AFAIK

Maybe those rumblings will start to emerge in a couple of months

AFL website reporting Brodie Smith about to hit a games played trigger to get a deal next year.

AFL website reporting Brodie Smith about to hit a games played trigger to get a deal next year.
Gee, if only another highly promising half back option had emerged recently

Be interesting to see if he plays this week.

He gets dropped, the correct decision, Footy media says it is because of the trigger. Caro talks about player disharmony among our senior players due to his treatment.

He plays, AFC looking after him, despite it being obvious he is cooked. Putting a club favourite ahead of the actual club.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Gold Coast will look to move Luko on. He would be one of their highest paid players and i think they will want his money for other players.

At the moment they don't really need picks but it's just if his free agency becomes too bigger distraction. I am not convinced they will want to trade him to us though.

Port will be interested but he won't be cheap

Be interesting to see if he plays this week.

He gets dropped, the correct decision, Footy media says it is because of the trigger. Caro talks about player disharmony among our senior players due to his treatment.

He plays, AFC looking after him, despite it being obvious he is cooked. Putting a club favourite ahead of the actual club.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
How could the senior players be upset due to his treatment? Unless it's implying they're unhappy he's been in the 22? Hasn't really fired a shot this season. Played all bar one game and was a sub last week.

I think Gold Coast will look to move Luko on. He would be one of their highest paid players and i think they will want his money for other players.

At the moment they don't really need picks but it's just if his free agency becomes too bigger distraction. I am not convinced they will want to trade him to us though.

Port will be interested but he won't be cheap
Would be a walk up in their forward line

I also wonder if "he's happy where he is" is the default answer family members give people who ask, no matter what

Just because even a throwaway comment here or there finds its way into public space very easily

your relationship with your dad doesn't change the fact that its a pretty good source.
It's not like he's said he quoting Jack's neighbour's cousin. Some players absolutely would chat to their old man about how things are going, plans moving forward etc.
It's all good, the scepticism is understandable, and things certainly can change. The response has been pretty consistent though over the last couple of years. Big Rob is a pretty straight up and down sort of a bloke, so I have no doubt that when I asked him, that was the position. Also mentioned that the initial meeting with Hardwick was greeted with some doubts, but by the end of preseason the whole group had heavily bought in to Hardwicks style and expectations.

Try this
cat face GIF
Or this
family guy vomit GIF

Carlton leading the chase
Hayward open to a Melb move
Crows would be able to out-bid both Swans and Blues (this suggests to me we’re leaving a little off the table so we can grab another target, too)

Yeah that's the hard bit agree.... Sydney is an 'influencers' paradise.

I remember being up in Sydney at a trendy CBD rooftop bar last year and got chatting to a few random ladies with my friends, first thing one of them did was show me her Instagram and how many followers she had. Gold. :$ :$
For me that would want me to get out of Sydney!

Just don't get the whole influencer thing... probably because I prefer to make up my own mind on matters.

However, if Hayward's partner is an influencer, she may end up influencing him to stay in Sydney to hang out with all the wannabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back