2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond resting Dusty for his 300th next week.

We got the bye

Dimma to be there tapping up there playwrs let’s gooooooo

Surely those Rachele trade rumours can restart back up ;)

Lost all confidence reckons he might be dropped

With those free agents coming off the market, the offers to Ainsworth just got bigger.
If it’s true that Will Hayward of all players is being offered around $700-$800k by a few teams, you’d think the losers of those sweeps will be primed to throw cash at a gut running half-forward like Ainsworth. I have doubts that he will be here next year.

If it’s true that Will Hayward of all players is being offered around $700-$800k by a few teams, you’d think the losers of those sweeps will be primed to throw cash at a gut running half-forward like Ainsworth. I have doubts that he will be here next year.

Will certainly test his loyalty. The clubs likely already overpaid him over his career to date, now we find out if he’s actually bought in or going to cash out.

Last edited:
Rachele supposedly said in interview that he has to ask coaches to explain why he got only 2 CBAs in last game. Full of himself. Will be dropped I suspect.

We all know he fancies the Gold Coast. Family lives up here and his immediate family own a holiday home.

Will monitor this situation with interest

We all know he fancies the Gold Coast. Family lives up here and his immediate family own a holiday home.

Will monitor this situation with interest
Would he be worth trading in though? Sounds like he wants to play midfield. Does he play there ahead of Graham, Humpa, and soon Rogers and Lombard?

Small/medium forward is an area of need so if he's prepared to play there I'm keen.

Would he be worth trading in though? Sounds like he wants to play midfield. Does he play there ahead of Graham, Humpa, and soon Rogers and Lombard?

Small/medium forward is an area of need so if he's prepared to play there I'm keen.
Can kick the ball well, with rowell winning it he could be pretty effective in our midfield and someone who is not afraid to pull the trigger in the f50

To much FIGJAM for how he plays Rachele. Applies as much forward pressure as a shopping trolley and regularly burns his own teammates. Always thought he was overrated and really don't see how he would fit in with our gameplan. Doesn't play a team game.

Still think our team is missing a bit of FIGJAM

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say not.

So far, hasn’t really proven himself as a midfielder. I suspect that Adelaide is only “playing” him there as they are significantly short elite mids.

As a forward, has a habit of burning his team mates, show boating rather than playing the team game and he isn’t the cleanest under pressure.

He is very talented, but for the price Adelaide will demand (probably multiple firsts and/or Luko), there are better value players available.

I would say not.

So far, hasn’t really proven himself as a midfielder. I suspect that Adelaide is only “playing” him there as they are significantly short elite mids.

As a forward, has a habit of burning his team mates, show boating rather than playing the team game and he isn’t the cleanest under pressure.

He is very talented, but for the price Adelaide will demand (probably multiple firsts and/or Luko), there are better value players available.
Yeah agreed. His decision making is very poor, and showing no signs of improving.

I would say not.

They will demand luko, then ballard

Can I ask another qn.
Its been floated that you are interested in Maurice & Dan Rioli. Maurice addressing your small forward problems....lack of pressure. Dan, your lack of rebound speed.

Does anyone agree?

Will Lombard address this at all?

Can you take Lombard and Dan Rioli?

Maurice wouldn’t solve any problems but add to our depth.

Already got a few pressure forwards what we need is a sharpshooting or X factor small forward

Lombard could probably take the wing next year if he really wanted to.

Can I ask another qn.
Its been floated that you are interested in Maurice & Dan Rioli. Maurice addressing your small forward problems....lack of pressure. Dan, your lack of rebound speed.

Does anyone agree?

Will Lombard address this at all?

Can you take Lombard and Dan Rioli?
Daniel only I would think, the interesting part is what your club value him at and what we would be willing to pay.
Luckily for you our trades team are clueless by reputation, Weller, Wright, Bowes currently in the top 5 all time terrible trades. However maybe this will change now Dimma has a strong say in running the club

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back