2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Cut him some slack
Its a tough time to be a Richmond fan;)
Just spent a few beautiful minutes on the RICHmond board.
FMD they are so salty and they are fighting amongst each other epically.

I cannot get over how they used to be the biggest joke in Australian sport to the point where people felt sorry for them.

Then they win 1…2…3 flags and yet rather than being chilled and happy their disrespect and entitlement goes to levels that are unfathomable.

Just like some of my detractors on this board (whose number shrinks by the day) they should be like the cool kids of the GC And Show Some Goddam Respect.

We are GC
In Dimma We Trust

Just spent a few beautiful minutes on the RICHmond board.
FMD they are so salty and they are fighting amongst each other epically.

I cannot get over how they used to be the biggest joke in Australian sport to the point where people felt sorry for them.

Then they win 1…2…3 flags and yet rather than being chilled and happy their disrespect and entitlement goes to levels that are unfathomable.

Just like some of my detractors on this board (whose number shrinks by the day) they should be like the cool kids of the GC And Show Some Goddam Respect.

We are GC
In Dimma We Trust
You get them on all boards Bod's
Lets hope the Suns get to experience the rewards of the Tiger people at the sun's and they bring the Flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bods can I ask how you got tipped off that Dusty was in town?

He landed at GC Airport with a set of golf clubs and a blonde in tow. I luckily had someone in the right place at the right time who passed on the Mail.
Golf Clubs had to be for a catch up at Emerald Lakes with Dimma and the blonde is for now looking at apartments in Burleigh.

Rioli massive for Port. Watson hitting the scoreboard again. Small forwards winning games. Dimma trading out Rosas. I pray to god he’s got a plan
Rioli is levels clear of Rosas, he actually works hard tackles and puts the ball in better positions for his teammates.

Rosas crumbs a pack and thats it

Rioli massive for Port. Watson hitting the scoreboard again. Small forwards winning games. Dimma trading out Rosas. I pray to god he’s got a plan
We have to trust Dimma, there is more buzz around our club right now than ever before

Big Macs contract
Davies shunning the VIC powerhouses
Ballard long term deal
Lukos kick in the arse
Dead weight trimmed
Coasty Martin potentially on the way ( one of the all time greats)
Guernsey overhaul imminent
Rioli and Noble ( hopefully at reasonable cost)
4 sellouts for the year
Record membership
Greenwood back at the club……ok maybe this ones a stretch

Awesome vibes and trade week hasn’t even started yet. In Dimma we trust

Last edited:
View attachment 2109729

What an off season.
Rioli noble Dusty Petracca Martin Lombard 👀
What a load of crock....Martin asking to be de-listed....

Carlton exit meeting.

Martin: Hey I know I'm out of contract this year and turn 30yo in Jan and cost you blokes 5 mil and only played 54 games in 5 yrs, but please, I'd ask that you de-list me and don't offer me a contract cause I have 3 Clubs interested...

CFC: Offering a contract was never in our plans Jack......good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back