2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

If 26-30 is the peak and Rioli is 28 at the start of next year is a player with 2-3 years at that level worth pick 6? Not to me, pick 13 maybe.

It’s another trade with horrible optics IMO. Do you think we would get pick 6 for a contracted Touk? And I would argue Touk is a better player

Your point on Danger is valid and if we pick up Rioli I will have my fingers crossed he can replicate that feat.
Oh I agree pick 6 is well overs, and Richmond should be biting our hand to get it, I just think you're being a tad harsh on Rioli, he is going to be a jet for us. Reckon we get 5 or 6 years out of him, with 3 or so being borderline AA. The way we intercept the ball and cause turnovers, he is going to have a lot of opportunities to cause damage next year.

Where did Norths future first go?
Or was Fox footy playing mind games with us

If Melbourne are actually cooked enough to offer their future first for Pick 13 take the deal and run. Melbourne are clearly a club in crisis right now behind the scenes, I could easily see them crashing and burning down the ladder in the 2025 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back