2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks guys appreciate the support

Always said it pick #6 for Rioli is the correct trade unless salary contribution was involved which doesn't appear to be the case. It will get done and Rioli will play his 6th year as a 33 year old
I stand by having a crack at you. I thought you coming onto our board and wanting two first rounders and wanting to give back a late future pick was insulting.

I have to say you, as a Tigers list manager, did change your tune recently on Rioli trade.

I feel like you could even cave in in the last 5 minutes. See you there.
Not really
I think everybody knows that #6 was always a great deal
The part that had us all hoping we would get the extra was if we were paying 50% of his salary that would be a separate deal altogether and include the extra

Not really
I think everybody knows that #6 was always a great deal
The part that had us all hoping we would get the extra was if we were paying 50% of his salary that would be a separate deal altogether and include the extra
I say, you should re-read some of your categorical posts. All list managers do posture during trade period. All good. We all have been there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne giving the same deal for #9 as #13, showing Cameron probably should’ve bit their hand off as soon as it was offered. Still some great deals around for it so meh, but if Cameron caves for Collingwood’s sh*tty #13&#23 offer now we can leave him down in Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back