2024/25 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

3 of the bottom 5 clubs?

Yep, which is why next game against Norwich will be interesting.

But hey, you only beat Cardiff 2-0 despite them having a man sent off, so can't blame me for being a bit surprised at us managing 4 goals against them despite only having 2 goals in our first 5 games. :)

Yep, which is why next game against Norwich will be interesting.

But hey, you only beat Cardiff 2-0 despite them having a man sent off, so can't blame me for being a bit surprised at us managing 4 goals against them despite only having 2 goals in our first 5 games. :)
Just joking ..10 goals in 3 games is good no matter the opposition. Was more surprised from your poor start. Reckon this is a very open season compared to last season

Just joking ..10 goals in 3 games is good no matter the opposition. Was more surprised from your poor start. Reckon this is a very open season compared to last season
Yeah crazy we're only 6 points off top given how awful our start was. I by no means think we're in that race at this stage, but it is refreshing having it be this open for now.

Not like they’ve been thrashing teams, most wins by a goal. They beat Hudders 1-0 and game before that were 2-0 down after 15 mins against Posh! What a dickhead
They've won 7, lost none. They've got the best GD in the league. They're one of four teams in the top four leagues not to lose a game so far (funnily enough, they're the only one of those teams to be on top of their respective leagues).

It's still very early in the season but they're clearly a step above the vast majority of the teams in that league.

Like I said, he's right but he's a knobhead for saying it.

I agree with you, that's why I said he was a knobhead for saying it.

I just don't even think he's right. Like Baz said it's not like they're dominating games.

I just don't even think he's right. Like Baz said it's not like they're dominating games.
Why do you have to dominate games? Was like us last season, we started with a stack of close wins.

All that matters is you win.

Why do you have to dominate games? Was like us last season, we started with a stack of close wins.

All that matters is you win.

You need to dominate games if you want to claim you're the clear best already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? They're 5 points clear on the top of the league with the best goal difference.

That already says they're clear best already...

Lol ok, it's been 8 or 9 games, let's see how they're going after 20.

Sure.

I just don't see how some arbitrary winning margin suggests they're more successful than actually what's eventuated so far.

It's not exactly arbitrary if it reflects how they're going against their actual opposition?

Speaking of the Hudd game though, good to see Chapman do reasonably well in goal for them, he needs a move soon if he can't get consistent game time with them as an Aussie keeper.

Sure.

I just don't see how some arbitrary winning margin suggests they're more successful than actually what's eventuated so far.
Beat Wrexham which was good but haven’t played any other team in the top 11. He made a very silly comment at this stage of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/25 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back