2024/25 Melbourne Victory Thread - Brace Yourself.. The Kisnorbo Era Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Nishan, Santos, Reec and Piscopo are Kisnorbo's wide players, Vergos and Fornaroli are his strikers, and Arzani is the odd man out with whom he's just had a bust up, which he lied about before it became public.

I'm surprised his departure hasn't already been announced, I assumed it was on the hook when Santos was announced. Maybe tough when Arzani is away.

Thought more about this. Reec for me is more of CF than a wide player (he is 6"2). I also believe there's a chance Nish will head overseas at the end of the season. Considering that we all know Bruno leaves at the end of the season I see some sense into hanging on to Arzani. We can't be letting players go every time they have a disagreement with the manager.

We're outside the transfer window now so Arzani can't leave until January.

Thought more about this. Reec for me is more of CF than a wide player (he is 6"2). I also believe there's a chance Nish will head overseas at the end of the season. Considering that we all know Bruno leaves at the end of the season I see some sense into hanging on to Arzani. We can't be letting players go every time they have a disagreement with the manager.

We're outside the transfer window now so Arzani can't leave until January.

I might be wrong, but think our closed transfer window just means we can't sign contracted players, but they can still leave to overseas open windows. We might still be able to sign free agents though?

I might be wrong, but think our closed transfer window just means we can't sign contracted players, but they can still leave to overseas open windows. We might still be able to sign free agents though?

Which open overseas windows? Asian leagues are finishing up shortly - all closed. We can't even get Langerak back early with his club not in the running to win anything. MLS doesn't start until Feb. European leagues - transfer windows are closed. A few remain open for free agents but the chances of a free agent getting a work permit aren't high.

A League transfer window closed until January (except for emergency injury & guest marquee signings). These categories do not cover Arzani.

Not sure when free agents can be signed up until, there is also a deadline for that.

Just talking generally mate, not only today. It doesn't matter whether ours is closed, players can still leave. That's my understanding anyway.

But FWIW, Russia's is still open hahaha. Arzani to Siberia perhaps?

Players can leave anytime if they agree a termination. Arzani isn't going to ask for a termination and go jobless though. He will be with us until at least the next lot of transfer windows opening.

We can't accept a transfer fee from Russian clubs and cos they are banned from FIFA / sanctioned. Arzani would be risking his professional license going to a club there!!

Players can leave anytime if they agree a termination. Arzani isn't going to ask for a termination and go jobless though. He will be with us until at least the next lot of transfer windows opening.

We can't accept a transfer fee from Russian clubs and cos they are banned from FIFA / sanctioned. Arzani would be risking his professional license going to a club there!!

It's a joke mate

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/25 Melbourne Victory Thread - Brace Yourself.. The Kisnorbo Era Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back