2024/25 Melbourne Victory Thread - Brace Yourself.. The Kisnorbo Era Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

lol this photo, I found a new avatar for ya Zidane98

Gaz4KQxbcAATIVb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's home game was it again? Pathetic by City fans!

View attachment 2152494

This isn't something we should gloat about. I hope we're all football fans first.

We need to figure out why the hell City - in fact most A-League clubs - would rather have 10,000 people pay 50 bucks than have 20,000 pay 25 bucks. Better for your gameday concession providers, better on tv, better for the long term when it looks like something you want to be a part of.

Going back about 10 years ago we were starting to do it really well, prioritising gates over squeezing the most they could out of fans, but COVID came and went, and they seemingly gave up on attracting new fans, instead choosing to try and milk the rusted ons for as much as they can.

This isn't something we should gloat about. I hope we're all football fans first.

We need to figure out why the hell City - in fact most A-League clubs - would rather have 10,000 people pay 50 bucks than have 20,000 pay 25 bucks. Better for your gameday concession providers, better on tv, better for the long term when it looks like something you want to be a part of.

Going back about 10 years ago we were starting to do it really well, prioritising gates over squeezing the most they could out of fans, but COVID came and went, and they seemingly gave up on attracting new fans, instead choosing to try and milk the rusted ons for as much as they can.
oh we just won a derby I'm gloating.. your point stands through.

The pass by Vergos for the opener to Nisha was exceptional! He may not turn out as the donkey we all thought he might be.

This finish gives me half a bar every time I watch it.

Holding off a Socceroo defender while simultaneously placing the ball centimetre perfect under the 'keeper?

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/25 Melbourne Victory Thread - Brace Yourself.. The Kisnorbo Era Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back