Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't there an opposite argument though? That a person who makes the effort to get themselves to a different city as a ticket holder is more likely to actually show up to the game, as opposed to a local resident that might have a ticket but then have something last-minute that prevents them from going, which is more likely in their existing city of residence/employment (or poor weather not stopping those who have made the effort for a new city but those that live there can't be bothered even if they've paid for it or whatever).
Yeah fair point. I guess it maybe balances out then. I just personally know of people who have missed interstate finals due to our unreliable airlines.

Edit: Speaking of, just come across this from earlier today

Last edited:

Will be interesting to see if footy fans and the media go after Cronulla (who have been around over 50 years) like they did to the giants last week. Basically the same crowd, for the same week of finals being a semi. Nuh i don't think so.

Will be interesting to see if footy fans and the media go after Cronulla (who have been around over 50 years) like they did to the giants last week. Basically the same crowd, for the same week of finals being a semi. Nuh i don't think so.
The worst kind are footy fans who joined in on the pile on.

Thanks for doing the work of those who wish the Giants to fail, much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back