Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't start for 2 hours
Yep....should come up here a few minutes before start time.

Optus should suit the Vics.....it's not a ground many of the WA players would have played on. Maybe some of the Monts kids from the 2023 colts GF. I would have preferred the match to be played on a massive WAFL suburban ground.

Yep....should come up here a few minutes before start time.

Optus should suit the Vics.....it's not a ground many of the WA players would have played on. Maybe some of the Monts kids from the 2023 colts GF. I would have preferred the match to be played on a massive WAFL suburban ground.
Confusion was because it was listed in that ghastly WA time 😁

WA just seem so in sync. May not have the top end talents that Metro and Country etc have but feel like they are going to a recruiters gold mine for quality role players and bargain picks. All playing their roles well today.

Love the look of Urquhart again even though he's a bit of a butcher. Kids a complete and utter beast in the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna be watching him closely but from what I've seen Richmond would be better of going another direction.
FOS is the one we need. Hope he's back soon. North going to overtake us anyway so we will get pick 1 lol

I think those pesky Vics are starting to get on top with better hands in close.
Agree mate, though going by the commentary you would think the Vic s were up by 10.....Smillie this, Ashcroft this, Kacko here, Jagga Smith there......good to see the likes of Champion, Urqhart, Rodrigues and Kelly are holding up and keeping WA well in this contest.....big 3rd quarter coming up.

Agree mate, though going by the commentary you would think the Vic s were up by 10.....Smillie this, Ashcroft this, Kacko here, Jagga Smith there......good to see the likes of Champion, Urqhart, Rodrigues and Kelly are holding up and keeping WA well in this contest.....big 3rd quarter coming up.
Thank god they didn't have a couple of our commentators that I can think of. I don't think they would know a single Vic player TBH

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back