Shanahan - 11 disposals, 2 goals, 7 marks
Lombard - 13 disposals, 3 score involvements
Ashcroft - 35 disposals, 1 goal , 5 tackles
Jagga Smith - 22 disposals, 7 clearances
FOS: 11 disposals, 2 goals
Lennox Hofman: 15 disposals, 5 marks
Adrian Cole - 8 disposals, 3 tackles.
Hofman is going to be a good player

Father son and academies are a disgrace. North have missed out on Ashcroft and Daicos and now Richmond will get to see how hard it is to rebuild.

Richmond play it safe and take Jagga imo. Won't be the best player from the draft probably, but is a safe 250 gamer.

Ashcroft, Daicos, JUH, Darcy if you want to get technical.

Father son and academies are a disgrace. North have missed out on Ashcroft and Daicos and now Richmond will get to see how hard it is to rebuild.

Richmond play it safe and take Jagga imo. Won't be the best player from the draft probably, but is a safe 250 gamer.

So I gather you will pass on Kako this year?

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Your posts have been good for the memes so far, but that is on point. What other professional sport has this cartel-like academy and archaic bloodline model?

Your posts have been good for the memes so far, but that is on point. What other professional sport has this cartel-like academy and archaic bloodline model?
Wait! Think we have a good one coming up. Then let's complain about it afterwards...

Watched Richmond’s VFL game with intent. FOS and Jagga played good games. Jagga had a few really impressive moments with bursts through stoppage and FOS seemed to turn every touch into gold while stuck on a HFF that didn’t see much of the action consistently. His side steps and creativity with the ball was really impressive. If it wasn’t for his fitness issues at the moment, he’d be clear #1 and may still be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbf, we had no other chance during the covid years. It was that or call the season off.

Agreed but it did prove it can be done. It's not as insurmountable as some are claiming it to be.

Really warming to Bo Allan, putting the 2 WA big bodied left foot mids (Curtin the other ) could be a great move
Would need another top 10 pick though as we won’t take Allan at 4

Hey guys, would anyone be willing to share with me a small sample of their scouting notes? Looking to improve the way I analyse prospects in-game and just curious to how others are able to write what they see.

Hey guys, would anyone be willing to share with me a small sample of their scouting notes? Looking to improve the way I analyse prospects in-game and just curious to how others are able to write what they see.
My tip is only to focus on a select few players so you get a detailed run down of them without wasting time on players who wont get notes. Be sure to note down one or two very important moments they did that showcase their strengths.

I certainly wouldn’t note down every single thing they did and also keep the notes relevant to their position. So for a goal kicking forward for example it’s handy to know how they kicked their goals and for a midfielder how they won their posessions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back