Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Whos this Bailey Mckenzie whos kicked 6 and had 20 in a final?

Was he on many radars. Or another one to jump up inti the deep pool
He made VIC Metro and got a combine invite so has showed good enough form but this was certainly his best game of the year. Very smart medium/tall forward

Obviously FOS is doing his utmost very best to avoid being drafted by Richmunt
Yes players would tank and risk getting drafted to the least successful side to exist

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Personally I hope we keep it and get a midfielder to pair with Harley. We'll get the hawks 1st rounder most likely so we'll have another top 20 pick
Cant see us grabbing Allan unless we generate another pick somehow. Seems more of a HBFer than midfielder. We tried that with ginbey.
We'll be linked to Allan tho, strictly because he's west Aussie

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I love what I’ve seen of Allan. Do you say that re HBF because he lacks midfield nouse or something else?

I thought he had a reasonable game today and showed glimpses of his speed, overhead marking, evasiveness and neat disposal.
Did you watch the last 10 minutes by any chance? Completely butchered two massive chances going forward - not blaming him for a loss but both occasions he could certainly have won the game for them.

Jack Ough clean and kicked the winning goal - late birthday could be a Phillipou type gun. Late season bolter - I reckon he could sneak into the 1st round.

Does anyone know whether Jack Ough is related to the late Barry Ough who played for Mooroopna and won the B & F in the Goulburn Valley Football League in 1979? Also played one game for Melbourne as an 18 year old a few years earlier.

Does anyone know whether Jack Ough is related to the late Barry Ough who played for Mooroopna and won the B & F in the Goulburn Valley Football League in 1979? Also played one game for Melbourne as an 18 year old a few years earlier.
Definitely related to former Collingwood player from the 1960s, Eff Ough

I love what I’ve seen of Allan. Do you say that re HBF because he lacks midfield nouse or something else?
Yeah hard at it but lacks what the eagles are going to need from a midfielder going forward, class and accumulation.
The eagles really need to nail the drafts before tassie come in. Our midfield is terrible so we need elite midfield traits

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that Carlton have guaranteed Xav Lindsay they'll take him if available at their pick but wouldn't be the first time a club has said that & not followed through. Saints & Swans went pretty hard grilling him in interviews.

A few years back, a mate's son was "guaranteed" by 3 clubs that they would take him if available at their mid/late first rd picks. They all then didn't lol. One of them also then had an early 2nd....still didn't pick him lol.

Ending up getting picked by a club later in 2nd rd who had given him next to no indication.

Draft night has a life of its own for some/many.

You've clearly not read the article otherwise you'd see that's its all Richmond supporter Ralph speculation & they've just plastered an attention grabbing headline for clicks.
Even if we were putting 3 on the table, no way it's to trade back to 9/10. 6 I could imagine under certain circumstances, but no further.
Like all the Hun 'journos' doing no more than shilling for who they support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back