Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright crew, why the general shift in momentum that Isaac Kako has gone from a 14 - 20 ranked player to a top 10 prospect despite not playing ?

Obviously couple of clubs eying off our pick 9 but Kako bid doesn't come before then, does it ?
1. Hawks small fwd game style
2. Only takes 1 team to like him even if everyone else rates him 14-20
3. Melbourne are trying to bend Essendon over for pick 9.

It's probably 3 tbh but you never know.

Alright crew, why the general shift in momentum that Isaac Kako has gone from a 14 - 20 ranked player to a top 10 prospect despite not playing ?

Obviously couple of clubs eying off our pick 9 but Kako bid doesn't come before then, does it ?
I would think enough of a risk to trade it…

Look at the best example of stupid in this space as North when Eagles bid on McDonald befor our 1st round pick.

Saints may do out of spite. I also love Kako as a player personally

Clubs will take who they want to take regardless of where the media rates them, could be that those clubs in the top 10 really rate him. Clubs boards change even weeks before the draft as they do their due diligence and watch more vision.

1. Hawks small fwd game style
2. Only takes 1 team to like him even if everyone else rates him 14-20
3. Melbourne are trying to bend Essendon over for pick 9.

It's probably 3 tbh but you never know.
I dunno, just dont see "it" with clubs actually bidding. Can understand the leverage part but would be staggered if a club actually bid on him inside 10

He's not.

Melbourne are coming hard after 9 and using all avenues they can including a Kako bid.

Not hard to see.

I dunno, just dont see "it" with clubs actually bidding. Can understand the leverage part but would be staggered if a club actually bid on him inside 10
And Essendon shouldn't have any more than a contingency until a bid actually comes. Would be crazy to do it now.

Jason Taylor is playing mind games, trying to spook noob Rosa. He wants pick 9 so he can trade it with 5 for 2 and get FOS.

Tigers need speed and agility in midfield. Jagga should be number 1.

FOS hype also surprises me.
FOS is faster and more agile than Jagga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back