No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't we pretend that Brisbane have peaked already?
They're going to be bloody hard to stop. And as much as it pains me to say, the Dogs will be too. Both sides defend well, efficient in attack and have a star studded midfield. If one aspect of their game is down, other parts pick up the slack. For example, if the Lion's mids are down, then Zorko and Willmott off the back of Andrews will generate attack from defence. They're not a one trick pony. Whereas we can't defend, rebound is non existent and the output from our forwards is poor. We are literally Heeney, Chad and Gulden or bust. This trio are going to have to play a month of footy for the ages in September if we are to win a flag.

No chance. Big O will dominate the stoppages and Neale and Co will have a field day

Let's bet? just avatar or something silly

I just have a feeling Gws might be a bigger problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time someone calls out Craig McRae and for once I agree with Kane Cornes. As for stepping over the mark. McCartin had momentum and when the umpire told him to get back, he did. So **** you, Craig McRae. You can’t talk about home crowd decisions when you have 16 games at the one ****ing venue. I hope he gets a fine but the AFL are too weak to do anything when it’s Collingwood

About time someone calls out Craig McRae and for once I agree with Kane Cornes. As for stepping over the mark. McCartin had momentum and when the umpire told him to get back, he did. So **** you, Craig McRae. You can’t talk about home crowd decisions when you have 16 games at the one ****ing venue. I hope he gets a fine but the AFL are too weak to do anything when it’s Collingwood
100% this. What a cry baby, complained about the deliberates as well, and then was claiming the unps got it wrong. Everyone knows if you knock the ball out deliberately, even well disguised it's a 50/50 call, so to complain about those two calls was foolish. They're the type calls that you hope go your way. But if they get called it's like, oh well, I tried, but got caught out.

Do you guys get the feeling we have been playing teams as they reach the peak performance level and before they decline?

Cause its sure starting to look that way to me...

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back