No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is just a PSA for anyone who might have to do a Swans vs Lions preview in the finals. Found a bit about Swansea's mascot, where after he tore the Millwall mascot's (Lion) head off and dropkicked it, was interviewed by Dutch TV.

You can find the clip by searching "cyril swan don't" on YouTube.

Although as I realised, the video title might not be allowed on BF, language warning.

Houston should go to Norf IMO. They're on the up and have more young talent than other Melbourne clubs.
Mind you I wouldn't be giving up pick 2 for him. Maybe they can split it and give up a pick around 7-9 range.

No, it's entirely reasonable... just be thankful the they don't still make all finals be played there!

The MCG is not a charity, and it is required to hold the ground vacant three weekends in row, just in case the Melbourne teams make it... Their trade off for this is to insert the clause that if only one Vic team makes it, they will play any home finals there.

We're not talking about the local footy grounds here... we're talking about 100,000 seat stadium!

Geelong has known this all along... so have all the Vic clubs... nothing to see here, move along!

Last edited:
This is just a PSA for anyone who might have to do a Swans vs Lions preview in the finals. Found a bit about Swansea's mascot, where after he tore the Millwall mascot's (Lion) head off and dropkicked it, was interviewed by Dutch TV.

You can find the clip by searching "cyril swan don't" on YouTube.

Although as I realised, the video title might not be allowed on BF, language warning.
If we play Hawthorn in the finals, I'll try to hunt down the audio of Clarko singing a song about Cyril while the players were trying to take a stand against racism. Should make for an interesting pairing.

No, it's entirely reasonable... just be thankful the they don't still make all finals be played there!

The MCG is not a charity, and it is required to hold the ground vacant three weekends in row, just in case the Melbourne teams make it... Their trade off for this is to insert the clause that if only Vic team makes it, the will play any home finals there.

We're not talking about the local footy grounds here... we're talking about 100,000 seat stadium!

Geelong has known this all along... so have all the Vic clubs... nothing to see here, move along!
Well said , some here should go and follow league and probably never been to the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies will beat Brisbane and Saints will beat the cats are my upset predictions .

I am tempted to add a Tigers and North win 😂

Nice when it works

Surely this is the most open Premiership we’ve seen in years? Every contender has gone through really bad patches and some really good ones. No one clear stand out atm.

Surely this is the most open Premiership we’ve seen in years? Every contender has gone through really bad patches and some really good ones. No one clear stand out atm.

IF we do win it , then reflecting it will be like it was basically done by half way and we just spent a lot of time waiting for it 😂

But what about the Blues and Crippa, they’ll win it.

What a comeback by the Lions, the form team of the comp.

The Dogs, wouldn’t want to face them in a final.

But but but Geelong, hard to beat in September you know.

Drama sells media, media sells advertising, advertising increases profits.

Much more exciting than the Swans are head and shoulders ahead and just marking time before taking out the big one in a canter.

Which other team even comes close ? you know the answer, same now as before.

My confidence isn’t rising, cos it never ever dropped in the first place.

Time to put it all out there and call it for what it is, the easiest flag we’ll ever win.

JHWF believes, do you ?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back