No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 Perth news is the best comedy on TV.

Just featured:

* Ben Cousins lecturing about how to build club culture

* A segment saying how Daisy Pearce could be the next senior coach

* A segment complimenting the “professionalism” of the Pyke / Simpson press conference
That press conference was gold. Not sure Adam Simpson knew he was coaching this week. Very smooth transition. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh okay, I had actually just put a couple of people on ignore - the negativity on here was driving me batshit crazy!
Guess I better unignore them!
It's a real flaw. Should just show the thread from the first visible post.

It's a real flaw. Should just show the thread from the first visible post.
Yep agreed. That particular thread was started nearly 10 years ago and I'd like to keep reading it, but I'm soooooo over the negativity of the poster that started it and whilst I used to find it kind of funny, I'm just fed up with reading his negative crap now.

Hmmmmmm decisions, decisions 🤷

Yep agreed. That particular thread was started nearly 10 years ago and I'd like to keep reading it, but I'm soooooo over the negativity of the poster that started it and whilst I used to find it kind of funny, I'm just fed up with reading his negative crap now.

Hmmmmmm decisions, decisions 🤷

It's pretty crazy, used to be good back in the day on the pod with a few of us but like you it's gone from being funny/meme to depressing.

Speaking of which, what did Simo say to him at the presser?

I watch a lot of things but somehow press confences are where I draw the line lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back