No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean even GWS should win the next two and are back pushing for top 4, Port aren't out of it.

I think we just hopefully sit back while 2-14 just keep randomly beating each other, Lions losing today and next week would be good. Dogs beat cats, then we beat Dogs etc

Don't think there's much chance of the Lions losing today.

Honestly if we don't win the flag this season...
Angry Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Don't think there's much chance of the Lions losing today.

Unless we see the magic sacked coach performance.

But hopefully a trip to perth and 6 day break takes it out of them for next week.

I would prefer the Lions win big today. I wouldn't want to face the Lions after they lose to West Coast of all teams. It will be like facing us after losing to that pathetic Saints team.

Exactly correct. There is only one class team in the comp. Other teams are up and down like a yo-yo. No consistency. Even within games.
I wouldn’t say Brisbane have been inconsistent.

They’ve been consistently bad, then consistently good.

The more I look at it, I reckon they’re the ones we have to beat.

On their good days. But that holds true of Carlton and Geelong too. At their best any of those 3 could be a real problem. Reckon we have everyone else covered in 99.9% of cases.
If there's any "justice" that should be the top 4 but.....

Looks like it, but we all know what happens after a terrible start to the season. You are exhausted come finals time. Wouldn’t be surprised if Lions faded a bit at some point, maybe not next week but some point down the track.

So, just for clarity, you can run past an opponent, raise an elbow and clip a opposition player and you get the same punishment as Heeney.

3 weeks for Cameron’s tackle and it is now confirmed the MRO is a massive lucky dip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the issue? He was easily BOG in that match Dogs had an even spread.
It's not so much the result. Just the media drumming up the fairytale ending. Talking about Cripps being captain during the dark times and now they're coming good. The chorus is only going to get louder as finals approach.

It's not so much the result. Just the media drumming up the fairytale ending. Talking about Cripps being captain during the dark times and now they're coming good. The chorus is only going to get louder as finals approach.

We will need to just be better them blaming ups and external factors will just drive you insane there’s no point.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back