No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I knows. But we'll take it.

Swans have already released their video with Horse congratulating the boys lol

Refer media thread.

I don't like going there in case I break something and bedford growls

I can cop Heens missing the Coaches award because of the rest.

The MVP is a popularity award for players - some will take it seriously, some will put the boot in. Bpelli is a star player in a crap team….he offends no one.

Heens is a gun amongst four - oppo teams are going to hate them.

Sanity prevailed when they were all selected as AA.

Especially like Whitfield’s comment - “he’s a hard guy not to like” - now THAT is sportsmanship.

Well done fellas. 👍👍👍.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What she said is really weird, on one hand; "we are constantly speaking to our players families"
Then; "I haven't spoken to Tracs family in quite a while, they haven't been at the club for a couple of months"
So in other words, if they are around and I see them I talk to them, but I don't go out of my way - even if a player gets seriously injured and has emergency surgery :think:
Gee I'm glad this isn't our club, I'd be disgusted.
As well as a board that contains people like Pridham and Mick we have managers like Harley and Cameron and coaches like Longmire, Cox and Kirk none of whom would play "pass the parcel" on player welfare like that.

Deserved ban

Oh this REALLY sucks. I just found out there is no game this weekend. I was getting so pumped for finals, was thinking "WTF doesn't someone post the Teams on here!"

So I went to AFL.com.au \spit \spit and then it dawned on me :(
AFLW is on - should be a good one tonight v Collingwood

Oh this REALLY sucks. I just found out there is no game this weekend. I was getting so pumped for finals, was thinking "WTF doesn't someone post the Teams on here!"

So I went to AFL.com.au \spit \spit and then it dawned on me :(
There's a game on right now. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back