No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Joke isn’t it

They act like he was snorting cocaine at 4 am.

Hawks even knew he was there , they surely are allowed to do things outside of footy.

I've not seen a more shameless middle-finger to his club than Bailey Smith promoting the event he's going to be at for his drinks company... on the day of the grand final... which his current team might be in.

Clearly he is out the door, but if I were the Bulldogs I'd hold him to his obligation to be both at the game and the post-GF event the club will host (if they make it.)
Not sure this is an issue mate.

They act like he was snorting cocaine at 4 am.

Hawks even knew he was there , they surely are allowed to do things outside of footy.
Mitchell said 3/4s of his team were out for dinner . What about Stengle why no uproar about his stuff ups at a dodgy Geelong night club

Me too. He will get his side to cheat with blatant throws and flicks but gets all sooky when they lose. Stuff him
I thought what was most interesting was the question whether the Bulldogs were done via tactics or Hawks just lifted. His response was "they didn't throw anything at us which we weren't expecting".

Pretty much says it all in my opinion on the guy. He'll win through dumb luck at times but never makes a plan on how to win

I thought what was most interesting was the question whether the Bulldogs were done via tactics or Hawks just lifted. His response was "they didn't throw anything at us which we weren't expecting".

Pretty much says it all in my opinion on the guy. He'll win through dumb luck at times but never makes a plan on how to win
Watching live at the game, I couldn't believe how he kept letting the Hawks switch the play again and again. It was obvious that the Dogs had to stop that. They also didn't work hard enough and were constantly chasing the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Robbo stuff sounds like a beat up. Seems like he didn't have credentials so wasn't initially let in by security, so the club sorted him out, but then he spat the dummy that the rest of his crew couldn't come in with him.

Mitch Robinson with a 'look at me' moment? If the Blues had won he'd have been trying to get in their rooms too.

Apparently it wasn't his family, either. New partner and friends. So, yeah, even if he did have a pass, not many clubs are letting a bunch of randoms tangentially connected to a former player into the rooms after a game.
Yeah after reading the lions response, that's exactly what happened.

Sam Frost from the Hawks done for the season. Huge loss for them, was really good against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back