No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious Hawthorn bias on display after the game - with both Hodge and Lewis almost in tears - and whatsmore, complaining about Hinkley.

Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell were probably the three greatest verballers of al time!
Lewis hates us and i hate him , so good he's gone to RSN from SEN and has a listening audience of under 1%

Unless Hinkley said something completely off limits who gives a shite
It will rightfully blow over, especially after Hinkley took accountability, but I just think that in all but the most extreme circumstances, when the game is over you shake hands and pay respect to your opponent.

One of their players had got in Ginni's face after the siren, he would've been belted.

It will rightfully blow over, especially after Hinkley took accountability, but I just think that in all but the most extreme circumstances, when the game is over you shake hands and pay respect to your opponent.

One of their players had got in Ginni's face after the siren, he would've been belted.
They lined up and paid respect to Bruest

Serious Hawthorn bias on display after the game - with both Hodge and Lewis almost in tears - and whatsmore, complaining about Hinkley.

Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell were probably the three greatest verballers of al time!
It’s pretty ridiculous that hodge and Lewis work hawthorn games.. silk burgoyne was also in a commentary team (although he played for both) and all were sooking it up hard after the game..

It’s pretty ridiculous that hodge and Lewis work hawthorn games.. silk burgoyne was also in a commentary team (although he played for both) and all were sooking it up hard after the game..
We all know that Lewis, Hodge and Mitchell were all the epitome of decorum and civility back in their playing days at the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jude commentated our game last week, I have no issue with it.

Yep, there’s no issue when they don’t get emotionally invested, which I’m yet to see Jude do.

Can’t say the same for the hawthorn trio
I didn't notice anything during the game.

Some hefty fines coming out of last nights match. Jordan Sweet for kneeing an opposition ruckman, Rioli for staging and Butters continuing to be the filthy flog he is. Hope we're ready for their dirty tactics next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back