No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan announced as coach of the year from Horse in 2nd and Mitchell in 3rd.

I'm a bit bemused by this. I could understand them giving it to Mitchell over Horse but why Fagan? Horse took his team from 8th to 1st (with a couple of games and percentage in hand) while Fagan took his side from 2nd to 5th.

Would he have won if they'd finished the season how they started instead of the other way round?

I'm a bit bemused by this. I could understand them giving it to Mitchell over Horse but why Fagan? Horse took his team from 8th to 1st (with a couple of games and percentage in hand) while Fagan took his side from 2nd to 5th.

Would he have won if they'd finished the season how they started instead of the other way round?

Good omen, clarko never got it at the hawks when he should.

But agree Fagan got it for fixing his own mess?
Odd Longmire was just good I guess?

Mitchell makes sense like you said

The Footy Classified implosion is an interesting read. Footy Classified is produced by the McGuire-owned production company JAM TV.

But Hutchinson is leaving to make a new show for Ch7 and by the looks of things taking Caro & Cornes with him. I can't imagine Caro will weep any tears to see the back of Eddie.

AND Luke Darcy is hanging up the commentator boots!!

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

The Footy Classified implosion is an interesting read. Footy Classified is produced by the McGuire-owned production company JAM TV.

But Hutchinson is leaving to make a new show for Ch7 and by the looks of things taking Caro & Cornes with him. I can't imagine Caro will weep any tears to see the back of Eddie.

AND Luke Darcy is hanging up the commentator boots!!

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office
Where does it say Hutchy is leaving please ? Darcy is going to the LNP and they deserve one another

FYI - if any of you have the hospitality tickets to the GF. Have a care of anyone offering tickets.

I actually think it’s fair enough.

The Lions suffered a terrible run of ACL injuries to key players & have managed it remarkably well.

Added to that is the personal pressure Fagan would be dealing with due to the ongoing Hawthorn crap.

I think Fagan has handled himself very well & led his team to a GF despite real adversity.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back