No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

These two players are losers. They are paid bloody good money for their careers and part of that involves doing the odd community work. But even then, if you think you aren't going to be able to control yourself and refrain from getting shit-faced at the best & fairest the night before said community event, just don't agree to do it. There's no shortage of players who will be responsible enough to show up to a kids clinic for a morning.

The pair of them have been in footy a combined total of five years and I've already seen enough to know they are entitled, disrespectful little turds.

If Sam Mitchell & the Hawks had a backbone, they'd suspend both of these guys for 1 game next season. I can see this type of attitude seeping into the playing performance & leading to a losing streak. It's a very fine balance that Mitchell needs to control.

These two players are losers. They are paid bloody good money for their careers and part of that involves doing the odd community work. But even then, if you think you aren't going to be able to control yourself and refrain from getting shit-faced at the best & fairest the night before said community event, just don't agree to do it. There's no shortage of players who will be responsible enough to show up to a kids clinic for a morning.

The pair of them have been in footy a combined total of five years and I've already seen enough to know they are entitled, disrespectful little turds.

Are we allowed to boo them?

I’d certainly like to.

Hawks think they are just rolling into the flag contention next year, my early prediction is they miss the 8
The entitlement from their fans are making me seriously sick. I hope that prediction is correct

The Hawthorn board is quite remarkable.

My favourite: “it’s all the organisers fault, they took people’s money knowing the B&F was the night before!”.

Some of the other “Ginni & Wiz are the victims!” comments are just champagne comedy.

Every board would have fans defending their side to be fair in this situation. People will blindly defend a lot of shit for their own team

Every board would have fans defending their side to be fair in this situation. People will blindly defend a lot of shit for their own team
Hawthorn seem to still be of the belief that Ginnivan especially is just a "normal young guy" being unfairly hounded by the media.

A belief that has many holes in it.

In fairness, there weren’t too many leaping to defend Elijah Taylor or even Talia on here.

I know what Ginnivan and the other bloke did wasn’t as bad & not a hanging offence - but still, Hawthorn fans just seem to be incapable of objectivity.

In fairness, there weren’t too many leaping to defend Elijah Taylor or even Talia on here.

I know what Ginnivan and the other bloke did wasn’t as bad & not a hanging offence - but still, Hawthorn fans just seem to be incapable of objectivity.
That's because they're so far up their own arses with entitlement that they can't see anything wrong with their club.

They may have more maybe, but like I said always a %.

Nothing compares to Dons fans defending the ASADA stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Family Club"

Hawthorn seem to still be of the belief that Ginnivan especially is just a "normal young guy" being unfairly hounded by the media.

A belief that has many holes in it.
Ginnivan's just a flog. Plays like a flog trying to get cheapies from the ump, posts floggish shit in social media and does floggish things to kids who look up to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back