No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not hard to get everyone down there into a room to sort it out.

I really do need to visit though, rave reviews from friends and family.

I'll organise a tour for you

They could at least have a doesn't define us membership package
Thank you for helping us be BETTER TOGETHER, what type of membership would you like? Select Chad option.

• Full season
  • 5 game
  • 2nd halves only
  • Interstate/Money for nothing
  • I prefer not to be defined by my membership

I got an exclusive look at St Kilda's new crest, and wow. Not sure the colours are the right fit for their team's jumper, but to their credit it definitely does represent what the club's about.

View attachment 2146841
I heard it had been in the works for a while, and took a battle to get out.

Means both their men and women's teams can all use it at the same time and get everything done and get home earlier and manage their recently-acquired property portfolio.

Something I had given zero thought too but those little touches may be the thing that gets a player across the line .
Good point!

Why are people selectively choosing to say that it was only dressing up as Django?

What was it then? (honestly IDK)
I'm pretty sure if black people can make jokes about slavery, white folks in Australia can get over their hurt feelings.
Some people are just determined to be offended, white wowsers are the biggest slice of that pie.
It's ok if you are offended, but it's not ok to insist anyone else should care if you are. Cause people honestly don't.
In my corner: Gervais, Chappelle, Burr.

Last edited:
This will be big to create those family bonds which we know are important to Tasmanians.
The same guy berating people for not having a problem with GWS skits cause they apparently promote rape, is now making incest jokes.

Ok then.

(Not that I have any particular problem with your posts at all, often informed and entertaining, but if you're going to be up on a high horse...you might want to be a bit more consistent in your positions?)

Last edited:
The same guy berating people for not having a problem with GWS skits cause they apparently promote rape, is now making incest jokes.

Ok then.

(Not that I have any particular problem with your posts at all, often informed and entertaining, but if you're going to be up on a high horse...you might want to be a bit more consistent in your positions?)
A running joke about fictitious incest there is no evidence even happens (in regards to Tasmania) vs a skit about an alleged case of violence against a woman, which happens every day and is a serious crisis in Australia.

You are drawing an extremely long bow here, but I guess being very clearly on the wrong side of something will force folks into doing that.

What was it then? (honestly IDK)
Then how are you drawing conclusions about this?
I'm pretty sure if black people can make jokes about slavery, white folks in Australia can get over their hurt feelings.
Some people are just determined to be offended, white wowsers are the biggest slice of that pie.
It's ok if you are offended, but it's not ok to insist anyone else should care if you are. Cause people honestly don't.
I mean, even if it actually was happening that anyone was insisting that others have to be offended, what's your hot take for the GWS women's team who have to share facilities with the guys who think rape is a bit of a chuckle or excusable under the banner of edgy humour?
In my corner: Gervais, Chappelle, Burr.
Jesus wept.

Then how are you drawing conclusions about this?

I mean, even if it actually was happening that anyone was insisting that others have to be offended, what's your hot take for the GWS women's team who have to share facilities with the guys who think rape is a bit of a chuckle or excusable under the banner of edgy humour?

Jesus wept.
Comedians are the new philosophers, you see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back