AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

havent looked at any betting yet this year but i dont like the sound of that?
Welcome Back, its been a while......

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.w710.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daisys Head Over Heart SGM GWS V Collingwood. Id imagine Lipinski 20+ Disposals is the risk here but I thought that price was double what I was expecting. Know its only preseason last week but all the players lines covered last week.

1709550490814.png

Without checking stats from last year for Lipinski, im gathering his line is around 18.5 or so for Saturday night.

Just hope Sportsbet run that free bet promo for the first 2 rounds again, still have the fortune I made of that sitting in my accounts
Sportsbet make up for those promos by giving absolute trash SGM odds, your better off getting decent odds elsewhere. If you actually win your costing your yourself money.

anyone gonna be running Pointsbets spreads this year i did late last year and was just doing like $1 on overs, if any of yall are what approaches/strategies are you going with this year?

I dont understand how the Swans are even money with all their outs, if Melbourne cant win that it's going to be a very long year.

Sportsbet make up for those promos by giving absolute trash SGM odds, your better off getting decent odds elsewhere. If you actually win your costing your yourself money.
I wouldn't have placed the bets if they weren't risk free, and I made the majority of the 40 times what I deposited off the somewhat safer bets I placed with the refunded bonus bets. If I placed the bets elsewhere I would of lost a fortune.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back