AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 16

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking yes, well atleast One of the lions smalls. Its been mostly all hipwood and danniher the last 3 weeks, now its someone else's turn with may and lever playing tomorrow.

Exactly how I’m seeing it, Charlie is too short for me

Like the value for
Bombers
Giants
Suns
Power
Eagles
Makes a nice multi.

Two I really like are the Bombers and Eagles, how are Geelong favs I must be missing something, midfield is woeful (that’s being kind) and West Coast get all players back including Harley

Avoiding Port just have no idea on that game, recon they win or get smacked by 80 nothing in between

Two I really like are the Bombers and Eagles, how are Geelong favs I must be missing something, midfield is woeful (that’s being kind) and West Coast get all players back including Harley

Avoiding Port just have no idea on that game, recon they win or get smacked by 80 nothing in between
Geelong are not favourites lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately Charlie has an ok record vs dees in past games. Who is it that usually mans up on him?
because from 2024 back to 2020 he's scored:
3.2, 2.1, 2.0, 3.1, 0.1,0.0, 5.1,2.0, 2.2
he has hit 2g+ in 7/9 last games Vs dees.

Who knows I just can never catch Cameron this year lol

Now watch him kick 4 plus

I thought Ed richards and Tom libba had decent heat maps last week and I'm half expecting doggies to put north to the sword.
Both paying the same on b365
Ags: $2.40
2+ $12
3+ $61

Sportsbet Friday Night Free Hit

Zorko Most Disposals Group A (Zorko, Neale, Dunkley, McCluggage, Oliver, Gawn, Viney, Rivers)
Lohmann 3+ Goals
Gawn Anytime Goalscorer
Melbourne +32.5 handicap v Lions

Odds: $161.00

I like the Lions to win the disposal count as a team. Oliver looks a bit cooked in 2024 for me.

Does Tom McDonald swing forward? Named on bench with May Lever Tomlinson named on field in the backline. Feel like they’d be a bit too tall if they all played back.

$4 ags PB

Odds on 365 pretty average
7.50 2+
29 3+

Lohmann 3+
Fristch 3+
@ $21

Bailey 2+
Van Rooyen 2+
@ $8

Oliver 25+
Ashcroft 25+
Morris AGS
Gawn AGS
@$10

Throw at the stumps cos I like him as a player
Van Rooyen 5+ @$125

All Bet365

A few don't mind on tab
Isaac cumming 3.10 snag. Played fwd end of last year, snags in 3 of his last 4 games.

Jacob kosi, 1.80 snag, surely gets on end of one.

Nick holman 2.70 snag. Shootout at home, should start sub 2bucks.

Also don't min big O mcinerney 2.80. Bris downhill skiers v dee's. Kicked 3 last week ad snags in 3 of last 5. Max doesn't man up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back