Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 14: Brisbane Lions v St Kilda Saints, Friday 14th of June 7:40pm AEST, Gabba, Brisbane, Yugerra, Toorabul

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underdogs but it's a coin flip, we only lost by 12 last year over there, (before you say they kicked inaccurately, they often do, that's a reality and King wasn't playing (he was in stellar form late last year. Brisbane are average and we can take this one down and get our season alive again. Steele Windhager and Dow in the guts is elite, Battle in AA form, let's take the win.

Attachments

• giphy (1).webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Serious shoulder injuries are hard to come back from fully, but as a footballer playing in a key position, it's a hard ask considering hard body work and marking are your tools. Subconsciously there is a bit of self-protection going on naturally. I had serious hammy injuries in my younger footy days, and when I recovered, I was always very aware of not accelerating too fast in fear of another tear.
Max is very athletic and skilful, but doesn't look to me to have a really powerful core like some KPPs, which sort of explains why he doesn't do great in one on one body contests- he does much better with room to move and should be up around half forward with some space around- definitely wouldn't risk him in the ruck
Most truly successful full forwards get it done on the lead…

I have just read the script for the game tonight. Buckle up, because we are winning big tonight. I am talking three goals plus. Don't shoot the messenger.

Spoke to the director, and the lead role is going to big Tony Caminiti. Heard he is poised to kick a few and have a career game. Also, Schoey to have 20+ and have 2.1km gained.

We may never lose another game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back