Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much to do for organizing a new season. So easy compared to Empire.

Trading is of course open.

Draft start will be JULY 1

Roster deadline is JUNE 30 to get your roster down to 26 players who are all selected as your 26 keepers.

Currently, your roster page (at the very bottom of mobile browser, or very left on PC browser) will look like this.

The position maximums are double of what they really are. So you can carry excess players at positions for now,, and even prior to draft, even keepers selected, and even after draft....but eventually you will only be allowed to carry the half of what the maximum is displayed.when season starts.

But you must get your roster down to 26 pre-draft and make sure to personally select your 26 keepers.

Screenshot_20240317-134207.png

GG tried explaining it and it all became too complex for me :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
Legit Empire is the best league imo

Shits on Alpha

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Legit Empire is the best league imo

Shits in Alpha

I love empire, all the financial management, re-signing conundrums, franchise tags, etc....but alpha/omega are cool as kind of simpler standard dynasty leagues with tailor-made scoring rather than default scoring.

Only a few days to go before the draft. It appears as tho everyone has been active on Alpha recently and selected or updated their max 26 keepers.

When someone has much less than 26 set it would be they havent been active and updated their keepers, as FF carries over old keepers from previous seasons.

But thats not the case for Alpha.

explain this to me please
It just means you'll get notified by email when its your pick, not a live draft with a 5 minute clock. No different to every other draft we have done on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am away until Sunday night sorry. Also, boring accountant term I know, but starting it to run the same week as we close off EOFY (no, not Eagles Only Fly Yesteryday'smen)?? Really??
It always starts July 1st. For years and years. When you get a chance to make your pick is all good. Once we get into round two on onwards it will fly by thru rest of July.

I am away until Sunday night sorry. Also, boring accountant term I know, but starting it to run the same week as we close off EOFY (no, not Eagles Only Fly Yesteryday'smen)?? Really??
Lol how is that going to stop you from making the occasional pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back